12 Amber POV

I am so angry right now. How dare those stupid reports talk all that crap about me. Also how did they even find out. And now to add insult to injury I am sitting in a jail holding cell, with all of these low life degenerates. How could this have happened to me? Do these people know who I am? They can't just leave me here with these people.
Where the hell is Austin why hasn't he gotten me out of this. I mean yeah I was cheating with his best friend. But lets be serious he can't get mad at me. He cheated his entire marriage with that fuck slut Marie. So he can't be hypocritical now can he?
Also what the hell was that shit about her being a fucking Princess! Like that is not possible is it? But if she was actually royalty she would have said something surely. I mean who in there right mind would stay silent as so many people humiliated her. Including her oh so charming husband. I still don't know what she saw in him besides good looks. He was probably the coldest person out of all of us. He use to laugh at her sad face when he said something so hurtful to her that she would cry. Infact we all found it funny how she clung on to her marriage vows and remained the obedient house wife.
That's something I could never do for any man. At times even I felt sorry for fucking him in his bedroom, while she was sleeping on the couch waiting for him to come back home. But then I remembered how rich he was and all I could get from his stupid ass. Still can't get over the hurt look on his face as we were all told we are now band from all Adams corp owned businesses. He looked ready to fight till the cops put cuffs on him as well. Wonder how that bitch Carol got away from the scene so fast. Fucking stupid pathetic little bitch really thought Thomas loved her. That is beyond laughable. He was only with her for her money. Well guess that's over now.
Looking out of the cell I see a man in a suit walk towards the cell doors. This man better be here for me I want to go home and shower and sleep for a few days. But that man walked by my door and went next door. I heard him say Austin's name and got excited. Finally I am getting out of here I thought. That was until I heard him pretty much tell Thomas he is on his own. No he won't do that to me he is head over heals in love with me. I have that man on a leash, he will never leave me. As the door to his cell closes I see him walk by me and not even apare a glance in my direction. Won't lie that hurt. I mean I have put in so many years to make him love me to the point of obsession. So how could he just leave me like I was just a nobody to him.
Watching him walk out of the police station with his lawyer made me understand one thing. I am so beyond screwed at the moment. My parents would never show up down here to get me, nor do they have the money for an attorney. So now what do I do. I sat and watched as all the people who went to the club with Thomas and I left the police station to go home. Not a single person offered to help me get out of here. Infact they had the audacity to blame me for being banned and said they wouldn't talk to some over priced whore again. Those fucking reporters are to blame for my secret getting out.
Finally it's just Thomas and I in each cell. So I decided to try and get him to get me out when his lawyer shows up for him.
Amber
" Baby are you okay? Did you get hurt or anything?" I asked trying to sound as sweet as I could possibly sound. I waited for an answer but nothing came. I figured he was sleeping, so I let the matter go for now. I know at least Thomas will help me out of here. He just told me that he loved me and wanted to marry me yesterday. So feeling confident I lay back on the bench and close my eyes.I must have fallen asleep for a few hours not realizing how tired I was.
When I wake up one of the officers that arrested me and the others came over with a grin on his face. He throws a envelope at me and chuckling turns and leaves. How freaking rude are these low class bastards. With a red face I see my name on bold angry letters. Opening it I stood rooted to my spot.

Amber,
I just wanted to tell you we are done. I never want to see you again. Thanks to my relationship with you I lost my best friend and my parents are going to lose the backing of his company. I can't believe that I fell for your lies like a fool. Thanks to you I will be making an appointment to make sure you didn't give me any kind of sexually transmitted diseases. I never want you to come near me or anyone I know ever again. If I had known you were a prostitute never would I have been with you. The thing I find funny is you always said Marie was the whore and slut. But the whole time it was you who actually was. I hope you rot in hell where you belong. You aren't even worth the paper and ink that was used to write this.
All my disgust and hate,
Thomas
Staring at the paper my hands begin to shake uncontrollably. So that was it I am on my own now. How did all this happen? We just wanted to go out dancing and have a few drinks. Why had everything gone to shit so fast. How did we offend the Adams corp? One thing I know is that this is going to fuck up all the plans I made for my life. Just as I was about to lay back down to lament about my situation another guard came to my cell. He also throws the envelope at me and chuckles while walking away.
Opening the minilla envelope my body freezes in place. Turns out the condo that I sold didn't belong to Austin it was actually the property of his company. As I continue to read the document my heart plummets to my stomach. The company was purchased by Marie Stewart and I now owe her the 9 million dollars I sold the condo for. What am I going to do I spent that already. Well not all of it but most of it thinking I was moving in with Austin. So I never thought about anything else when spending the money. I mean why would I he paid for everything for me. Panic sets in when I realize that I am now facing serious charges for theft. I feel the tears falling and start to shake as I fall to the ground. How could Marie do this to me she is just a nobody. Crying I curl up and wait to see what happens in the morning.