18 Marie POV

After leaving the salon with Kat we talked all the way to her little apartment to grab her mom and kids. I have to say I am so excited to meet them all. I remember her mom being such a beautiful woman both inside and out and such a classy woman. I never could understand what she saw in her low life husband but then again I married Austin for some unknown reasons as well. I guess love really does make even the smartest person do the dumbest things. You over look some of the most obvious signs of someone being unfaithful or an abuser. But I guess you live and you learn, and in our cases you get even and everything.
         As we pull up to a small building I see her face heat up in embarrassment over the look of the run down building. Not making any kind of comment on the location I say " let's go I want mama and my babies lady move it" we start laughing. She slowly lets out her breath she was holding and looks at me.
           Kat
         " I remember when you first told me about being the next in line for the crown. I was so scared you would be this stuck up person. But then you helped me by holding my hair and rubbing my back while I threw up later that night. You never once passed judgement on anyone of us in the group and it meant everything to me when you stood by me during the divorce. When everyone walked away from me you stayed and even defended me and my mom. I also know I was the only person you told about who you truly were. I just wanted to tell you Rie I am great full for everything you did back then and for what you are doing right now. Not really sure why I thought you would be disappointed in where we live, I should have known better. I am really sorry. It's been hard these past few years. I tried to contact you but Austin would never let me talk to you always saying something about me being to trashy. But just know I never forgot about you. "
         Marie
        " Oh my sweet KitKat never apologize for anything. You have nothing to be sorry for. I sent you letters that always had return to sender on them. I just thought you had become a busy doctor and we would reconnect one day. Don't you ever be ashamed of your living situation do you understand me. You are providing a roof over your childrens and mother's heads. And no one can take that from you. Don't you worry about that low life Austin he is currently losing his shit and all his money as we speak so who is the real low life trash. I will always hold your hair if you are throwing up as long as you return the favor. And don't you ever worry about those babies or your mama again. Ok enough of this sappy shit I want babies. " I yell and started to giggle.
           Walking into a beautifuly kept apartment. I see Kats mama sitting on the couch watching the kids play on the floor. Kat makes a noise and the kids scream mommy. And run to her and tackle her legs. Crouching down she told them they have an aunt and she came to take them to live in her big house with her. The kids turn and look at me and I smile and get tackled to the floor and I am in absolute heaven. Immediately I get asked all sorts of questions about my house and if they can have pets and the one thing that makes me laugh the hardest is when Harper says" Auntie Rie do we have to bring Henry he is a boy and he smells bad?! " I couldn't help it I started to snort I was laughing so hard. When I could finally calm down enough I told her about her uncle Danny and how he is my baby brother and I know boys smell. And that she and Henry have a whole bunch of uncles who come to my house all the time. And that they also have a nanna and a grandfather who will be coming over from England really soon to see everyone. They got really excited about that. But what really got Harper excited was when we told her that I was a real life princess and I would be the next queen of England. I thought she was going to pass out. I made her a promise that we would have a total princess day with crowns and jewelry and dresses. She was jumping and screaming at the top of her lungs. Henry got so excited to hear that I had the best doctor in the world to come and look at his grandma to make her cough go away. And he was to be his personal helper the entire time. His little eyes literally bugged out and he ran for all his medical books and his little bag. Kat just has a smile on her face with tears in her eyes as she said thank you to me which I just waved off.
            Marie
      " You never thank family KitKat like I said you 4 are my family. Which means under my protection. Which means under the protection of the crown. But we may need to protect the crown from baby Harper hahaha."
   We all laughed at the thought of that little girl running around with the crown jewels on as she played dress up. And let me tell you she could get away with it to. I already see those two are going to have all the adults wrapped around their fingers in no time at all. Looking around I see my guards come in and I tell them to have the movers pack everything and move it to the estate please. They all bow and hug me and kiss my head or forehead. All the ladies laughed when Henry gets between one of my body guards and I and says " Hands off my AUNTIE MISTER OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT" we all awed at him and I kissed his head and introduced him to all my personal body guards who are also my friends and family. His little face turned red as Brady the man he threatened told him.
" Keep it up young man and I will be out of a job. But tell you what, when I am not around can you do me a favor and keep an eye on your auntie for us. She likes to play tricks on all your uncles at the house and keeps us on our toes . So when we can't be there you are in charge of her safety sound good." Henry's little face beams with so much pride as he shakes his head yes my heart just melts. Hearing mama Jean cough I signal Kat and say I need to get ready for my dinner meeting so we had better head out. Kissing all the guys on the cheek goodbye and hearing them tell Henry he is in charge we head back to my estate. And now I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about meeting Kevin. I really hope tonight's dinner goes smoothly, I could really use one peaceful night out before I cause more havoc.