13 Austin POV

Sitting in my office I can't help but laugh at my situation. My parents always told me that my obsession with Amber would destroy me. And man they were right on the money. Not only did I steal from the company I destroyed my reputation and marriage for the viper. Now I have to get all the money back to the company in less than a week. How the fuck am I going to pull that off. Picking up the phone I started calling everyone who owes me money no matter the amount. Then I remembered about all the money I had loaned to Thomas and his parents over the years. Looking at my ledger I see the total for the last 2 years is over 80 million dollars.
Looking at those numbers I freeze. How could I have allowed myself to be used as a walking bank card for those people. Looking back I at all the times we hung out together Amber always convinced me to give them more and more money. Always the one to pay for all expenses while out with our group I now see how they were never my friends to begin with. Always stroking my ego and telling me how great I was. Wow they truly used me in every way possible.
Thinking about it more they would always talk badly about Marie and really pushed for me to divorce her and marry Amber. Everything was all a carefully thought out plan to obtain my wealth and company for themselves. Those bastards just wait and see what happens now. My eyes are wide open and I am coming for all of you mother fuckers with a vengeance. I contacted my personal lawyer and inform him to kick Thomas and his family out of the house I have been allowing them to live in free of charge. And to sell the house as soon as possible. Then he is to inform them that all loans have been called in as per our contracts. And I will now be taking over the company they use to own. All of the assets they have now belong to me and to freeze all bank accounts. After hanging up I remember I need to cancel the black card Amber has in my name and the one I gave to Thomas for emergencies.
Getting off the phone with the credit card company I chuckled to my self. My arrogance really came back to bite me in the ass didn't it. I sat and wait to hear back from my attorney. He is the only person I am able to count on now. Hearing my cell phone ding I look to see it's a message from Thomas. Not bothering to read it now I wait to hear from my attorney to see how things went. My phone dings stating I have an email. Opening the email I see a message from Jack my attorney that has an attachment of a video.
In the video you can see the police forcefully removing Thomas and his family from my house. In the recording they are screaming how I would never do this and that we are family. Jack replied with blame your son he fucked Amber for years behind Austin's back. Played him like a fool and you all used him as a walking ATM machine. Please understand that you are not his family nor does he want anything to do with you in the future. You have in your hands restraining orders for this property and the business you use to own. It should come as no surprise but all loans you owed are now being cashed in. The company is now ours and all your Bank accounts have been seized to repay your debts. You are only allowed to leave with the clothes you have on at the moment and all jewelry must be surrendered to the police officer standing by the gate. Anything that Mr Brooks paid for or has been paying for is to be repossessed immediately.
Looking at their faces you could see it register that they have lost everything. Thomas just stood staring at Jack like a deer caught in the headlights. He couldn't believe I would actually cut all ties with the Lane family. We had all grown up together so he must have thought I would just let it go. Honestly I enjoyed watching them all turn on each other after my attorney let them know the extent of the damage their son caused by betraying me. Laughing I closed my laptop and looked at the message Thomas had sent.
Message:
Austin please don't let some bitch come between us. We have been friends since the cradle. Yes I did wrong but things have ended with Amber. You can be together and I will never interfere again. Come on brother please don't let this ruin our family brother. Please.
I throw my phone after reading that shit. Seriously did that asshole just say I could be with that slut Amber, I thought I already was. Jokes on me at least he had the balls to admit what he did. But calling us family yeah no. We are now enemies as far as I am concerned. His life is over. He is going to end up on welfare along with his parents. I don't take kindly to being used like that. As I think about everything that's happened in the last two days all I can think about is how Marie actually told me this was all going to happen. But in my arrogance I dismissed her claim as being a jealous bitch. Now with everything that has happened. She is owed a serious apology from me. But will she even talk to me at this point?
From what I know now she has known about my affair with Amber and even my using company funds to pay for everything for my mistress. Hanging my head all that I feel is shame. Shamed at my acts and shame for the way I treated her knowing she was in love with me. God I wish I could go back in time and change things. But you can't go backwards only forward. And if I learned anything about my ex wife it's that she will never let all that happened during our marriage. She will get her revenge on me and everyone else.