Introduction

THE COLD HEART 💙| Kai Hiwatrai x Oc

" You don't know about me, so don't even make assumptions!"

"My past is none of your business, Kai."

"It takes more courage to suffer, then to die..." 

                                                       - Ahana

When Team Bladebreakers was formed, Mr. Dickenson assigned Ahana the task of managing these seemingly chaotic teenagers.

 However, the reality of the situation is different from what everyone thought. Upon joining the team, Ahana initially believed that dealing with them would be a difficult task. 

But is her role solely to manage them, or is there something more to it?

"When I entered this team, it was just a way to payback the favor I owe him, I did not realize they will become a part of my heart."

                                                                           - Ahana Sidorov

"She is just another person, who doesn't even know struggle."

                                                          - Kai Hiwatari

"You are wrong Tyson, I don't know why but she just portrays herself like this, I have seen the side of her which is her real self."

                                                                 - Ray Kon 

"She is complicated, one moment she acts like Kai, and another moment she cares for us. "

                                                                                  - Max Tate

"She is more complicated than those math problems! "

                                                                                 - Tyson Granger 

Hello everyone, join me on Ahana's journey as she takes on the challenge of managing a group of chaotic teenagers. 

Along with two additional tasks, one assigned by Mr. Dickenson and another that you'll have to discover by joining her on this adventure.

As she works with the Bladebreakers team, they gradually become more than just teammates to Ahana - they become her friends. 

She even finds a certain someone who becomes her best friend, and eventually, she falls in love with him - something she never imagined possible. Come along with Ahana on her journey to see how it all unfolds.

Buckle up, readers, and prepare for an intense emotional journey as Kai and Ahana's love story unfolds. It's a slow burn that will gradually ignite your passion. Go ahead and dive into the other chapters now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trailer created by JadeJupitar2023 

Book cover is created by - Aura_135

Thank you ❤️❤️

Dιѕclαιмer:

- Credits to the respective owners for the resources I have used /Will use.

- I do not own any of the Beyblade character except my OC.

- The events may or may not vary.

- No Hate to anyone, this is purely a work of fiction. Do not take it to your heart, kidney,             brain or anywhere.