Chapter 8

I don't know why you'll have stopped commenting!? But it's alright maybe I am not writing good enough to expect your all comments 😔 Maybe the story is not going like you have expected or maybe the story lines are not that much interesting..... I'm sorry if I am not able to write good stories. Just wanted to let you all know that I am just a beginner so please give support and just wants some encouraging words from you all to continue this... Let's start the story.

_____________________________________

Jk quickly changed the movie as soon as he saw the movie title as tae is innocent and don't know these love feelings. Tae whined and said to jk 

" Kookie why did you do that!? I wanted to watch that movie only. My friends said that its a good movie." 

" That movie is not for you! Let's watch iron man!" 

" No! I don't want to see that movie. I have watched it almost 100 times. " 

" So what!? We are going to watch that movie only! " 

" No no no no no !! I will not watch it!"

Jk sighed at tae whining like a kid but what can you even expect from a teenager.  So he defeatedly said 

" Ok! We will not watch this movie but the choice of the movie will be mine! "

Tae rolled his eyes at this and said 

" Fine! Atleast it's better from watching the same movie again." 

Jk chuckled at his his cute reaction and ruffled his hair. Later they ended up watching a comedy movies and they laughed so much that it got their cheek aching. 

After movie end, taekook ate ramyeon and tae left for his home.

Next day~ 

Tae had woke up, although there is still 2 hours left for his university to start. He has decided to spent some morning time with his kookie hyung so he woke up  without making any noise, he opened the front door of his home and went towards kook's house.

Ding Dong

Kook was sleeping when he heard the door bell ring, he groaned and lazily got up while cutely rubbing his eyes with a pout.

( Well jk has a habit of sleeping only in underwear 😂😜)