Chapter 13

Next morning ~ 

Jungkook woke up first with a headache and found his waist grasped in a very tight hold like he is going to disappear if his hold gets losse. He blinked few times to get a clear view of the person with his heart beating rapidly thinking of getting used in his drunk state. As soon as he saw the person, he gasped loudly seeing taehyung so close to his face. He struggled to get out of his grip but his movements only made taehyung to tighten his hold in sleep. Jungkook sighed after trying several times but his movements woke up taehyung.

" What is it!? Why are you moving this much? "

Tae said in his deep husky voice making current pass along jungkook's spine. 

" I... Umm.... I want to go. "

After listening to this tae pulled jungkook closer with his both hand now wrapped around his waist due to which Jungkook moan softly. 

"Ah! "

"Where do you want to go now? Wasn't last night enough for you to be away from me? ". Tae said with anger and concern visible in his eyes.

" I wa..nt to go to Bath...room.. Tae.." 

Jungkook stuttered as his body was fully pressed with taehyung's body and their heart was beating rapidly like they are running a marathon. Jungkook hands was on taehyung shoulder with his legs entangled with taehyung and taehyung movement made his feet to brush on jungkook calf making Jungkook to realise that he had not wore anything down that only added to jungkook sweating and his body got numb.

" Taehy..ung! Plea..se!!"

Tae was observing every moments of jungkook, how his eyes are moving everywhere but taehyung and how his hands was tightly clutching on tae's shoulder. Tae was not in his consciousness, he was behaving like he is in dream but he came back to his senses when he heard someone knocking the door.

" Taehyung! Are you awake? " 

" Yess!! Jiminsii I am awake. "

" Ok! Then come out for breakfast and give painkillers to jungkook. It's in the desk. "

"Alright! " 

Tae loosened his grip and jungkook rushed out from there to the bathroom leaving taehyung carving for his warmth and him feeling empty after seeing his arms free. He wanted the warmth back, he wanted his arms wrapped around that small body pressed to his chest, he wanted his peace back.

But then tae realised how he acted with jungkook few minutes ago, guilt took over him as he watched the closed bathroom door. 

Meanwhile inside the bathroom, jungkook condition was not good with his head aching severely and after realising that he was only in a shirt in front of taehyung made his condition worse. Jungkook looked himself in the mirror, he was looking like a mess with his hair disheveled and swollen eyes with his swollen face due to drinking and oversleeping. 

Jungkook sighed looking at himself, the moments with taehyung flashed in front of his eyes like a film making his heart beat faster. He closed his eyes feeling taehyung touch on his waist, the way his legs entangled with him with his hand on his own heart. It was a very calming and soothing touch, although jungkook knew that he shouldn't be feeling like this for a man younger than him but at that moment he was carving for tae's touch on his body. 

Jungkook prepared the warm water for himself in the tub then dipped his body inside it and closed his eyes letting his tears to flow down his cheeks. He was very terrified by the way his life is taking turns, he is tried of having romantic feelings for taehyung even after knowing that he is younger than him. He wants to stop this, he has started hating himself for these feelings. He wanted his life back to normal because he was scared that if taehyung would know about this, he would make distance from him. He can afford anything in his life but letting taehyung go away due to his mere feelings then No, jungkook can't afford it at any cost. 

It was half an hour now, but jungkook hasn't yet came out from the bathroom making both jimin and taehyung worried about him. Tae went inside and knocked on the door few times but no answer came from inside. Tae's patience was wearing off with each passing second, his concern was turning into anger and before tae could break the door, door was swung opened by jungkook in bathrobe. 

As soon as taehyung showed jungkook relief washed over him, he approached jungkook for a hug but jungkook backed off stopping taehyung just few inches away from Jungkook. 

" What happened kookie? " 

" Hyung! "

"Huh!! " Confusion was visible in tae's eyes after hearing jungkook words. 

" Why don't you call me hyung ? "

Tae's eyes were already wet he was thinking about what he did wrong that his kookie is treating him like this, he thought that jungkook was saying like this because of previous incident so he said

" Kookie! It's not what it looks like. Actually yesterday you were drunk and when you got scared from thunder, you asked me not to leave you that's why I slept hugging you. I am very sorry if you felt uncomfortable due to this but my intention was not b- "

Before taehyung can complete the sentence, he was cut off with jungkook's hand on his mouth. 

"Pabo!! I was joking with you! Why my bear got so serious  overnight ? "

" Then why.. di..dn't you l..et me hu..g you? "

Tae said sobbing with his tears running down his cheeks like river. Jungkook's heart clenched seeing his bear crying for his hug so without any hesitation, he hugged taehyung caressing his back to calm him down. Taehyung has been always sensitive when it comes to jungkook same  as jungkook can't bear losing his bear then taehyung also can't afford to lose jungkook. They don't know why their bond is like this but they both are afraid to lose each other. It seems like they get a feeling that something precious is going away from them.

" Bear! Stop crying. Kookie is sorry. I will not behave like this in future, I promise now stop crying please bear. "

" I thought that I had lost you kookie. You was missing from yesterday's afternoon and no one was knowing where were you. I was very scared but I was not able to cry too. You were not there to give me your shoulder to cry. I was restless, my mind was not working and every negative thoughts were consuming my mind. Please Kookie! Never leave me! If you leave me then I don't know what I will do. Please! "

Tae was crying hysterically, his shoulder was constantly rising up and down and kookie's neck was wet with taehyung's tears. Jungkook calmed taehyung by stroking his hair locks affectionately and after tae calmed down, he went to change his clothes and both of them got down for breakfast. Jimin was in the kitchen making milkshakes for both of them.

_________________________________________________________

Me time: 

Buns! You all are not leaving comments in the chapters. What happened!? Are you all not liking the plot? Is it bad? Should I end this? I can end this if you all are not liking this story. I am sorry, I tried my best to write a romantic story. Is it really very bad? You all were leaving very beautiful comments in my previous chapters but I guess this is not up to your liking. It's ok! Take care buns! Love you all!