Chapter 14

Taehyung, jimin and jungkook were sitting on the dining table to eat their breakfast when jimin broke the silence asking jungkook

"Are you alright kookie!? Do you remember anything about last night ? "

Jungkook hesitated first but then took a deep breath and said

"Yeah! Jimin I am alright! What exactly happened last night? I only have few memories of it. "

Jimin explained how he rescued him from kidnappers and everything about last night. While he was narrating the whole incident, jungkook got some flashbacks of last day's memory. 

Flashback ~

After dropping a cute message to angry taehyung, jungkook got a call from a private number. On first 3 rings he ignored the call but when his phone rang for 4th time he answered it. 

"Hello! Am I talking to Jeon Jungkook? "

"Yes! Who's this? "

"My name is not necessary right now. I have called you to inform you that there is someone who is selling your company data to other company and if you want proof then come to xyz place soon. "

Before jungkook could say anything, the call was cut and jungkook frustratly slide his hair back and got his car keys to go towards the said place. When he reached there, he was confused after seeing a small club in a isolated place. He got inside with unsure steps only to get high by strong alcohol and smoke smells making his head dizzy and saw that it was crowded with people who are doing all illegal business there. Jungkook went towards the bar and sat on the stool scanning the place to find any staff of his office but he was disturbed by a tall and well built person who suddenly came and touch his waist making Jungkook jolt forward and stood some inches away from him. 

" what a beauty! "

He said scanning jungkook from top to bottom licking his lips and rubbing his neck. Jungkook felt disgusting, he turned his face away from him and saw someone who looked familiar to him. He narrowed his eyes and for a clear view, he step forward but the tall man grabbed his wrist tightly.

" Where are you going beauty? Let's have some fun. "

Jungkook was about to brust out on him but he composed himself seeing his surrounding and after thinking for some moment, he took deep breath and turned around with a sweet, tight fake  smile on his face.

" Hey Handsome! I would love to have fun with you but today's someone else turn. "

" Tell me how much you want to ditch that person and come with me?" 

" I don't ditch my work handsome but if you want me then make an appointment with my manager. Give me your phone. "

That man gave his phone to him and jungkook typed a number which was his but he doesn't use it often. He gave that number just to make sure that the tall man doesn't get suspicious of him and as he assumed the guy tried calling the number to make sure it was correct number but the call was not answered.

"You can make appointment from 10 p.m. to 12 p.m. only. "

The tall man nodded and left from there to find another person to fulfill his needs. Now jungkook became more cautious, he took out his handkerchief and covered his face to avoid such thirsty people. Jungkook knew that if he would have let his anger take control of him there then he might have got killed by them as no undercover agent had ever returned from this place once they had returned. So its necessary to analyse the situation and think about the consequences of your reaction before reacting on it.