Chapter 9

First of all I am thankful for your comment bun! Thank you so much for your encouraging words. And yeah there is a announcement for my readers at the end of the story. So lets start the story. I have done some changes in this chapter, it's really a very small change and it doesn't affect the storyline of  next chapter so if you want, you can reread it or leave it....

___________________________________________

He is looking hot though! 🥵 But perfect match to jk's hotness

Tae came out changing his clothes only to see kook sitting on couch with his hand on his chest near to his heart with flushed cheeks and head thrown on the headrest of the couch showing his milky white neck screaming to be marked with a slightly opened mouth breathing heavily. Tae gulped at this scene and suddenly felt too hot to even stand. Tae started to sweat while watching the hot scene in front of him. Tae got swayed away when jk opened his bambi eyes only to meet with tae's dark ones. Jk gulped after watching tae eyes going up and down on his body. 

Jk cleared his throat and said

"L-Lets go!" 

Jungkook scolded himself in mind for stuttering. He took a deep breath and went upstairs where the gym room was with long steps while tae following him with slow steps. There was an awkward silence between them so tae decided to talk about his college to ease the tention.

"Kookie hyung!! you know there is a art room also in my college and there were many paintings of famous personality. And you know there was 1 painting of my favourite painter 'KING' also. I really want to meet him one day! He is my inspiration. " Tae said doing exercise on flex bike machine.

"Oh! really but you never told me this before? " Jk asked doing pushups.

"Hmm! Just didn't got the chance. We never talked about paintings after all." Tae said getting up from the machine and started doing push-ups beside jk.

"Yeah right! So do you know how he looks and what is his full name? " jk said looking at taehyung.

"No! He has not told anything about himself to the world. Maybe he likes to be reserved. "

jk hummed and went to lift weights after completing his 100 push-ups.

"Hyung!! KING is so cool stage name right! (jk nodded)So what should I keep my stage name?"

" Why do you want a stage name? "

" Uh.. Because maybe in future if I get chance to get famous, then I would like to be reserved like him. It's interesting when people don't know about you and praise you infront of yourself.... " He said with dreamy eyes.