Chapter 3.Cow eloped🐮

In Hu Sheng's memory, Yan Jingjing did the same in her previous life.

 At that time, she felt that Yan Jingjing was kind enough to help her as a friend, so she happily agreed.

As a result,
when the staff of the program group settled the settlement, Yan Jingjing didn't finish her work.

At that time, Yan Jingjing apologized pitifully, and explained that it was because of the delay in helping Hu Sheng, and offered to compensate everyone for the loss.

 At that time, she stood up to speak for Yan Jingjing, but she didn't know that she was the one who was scolded the most in the live broadcast room.

Later,
Hu Sheng watched some screenshots of bullet screens at that time as if torturing herself, almost all of them were scolding her.

["This Hu Sheng is poisonous. If you don't do your own thing, you will drag others down."]

["Yan Jingjing is too kind. Even a good friend should have a bottom line, okay?"]

["It's better to say that Yan Jingjing is too kind than Hu Sheng. Look at her self-satisfied appearance, dragging others down and showing a sense of superiority?"]

["Hu Sheng is really not suitable for this show. He was originally a fan of the beauty circle, but now he is almost forced to turn black. Please quit, please?]"

Those remarks also dealt a big blow to Hu Sheng, and the popularity of passers-by encountered a big landslide and went straight to the bottom of the valley.

Of course the current Hu Sheng can't let such a thing happen, she wants to nip everything in the bud, and any behavior that hinders her fans from gathering the power of faith to condense the beauty lotion will be wiped out!

Hu Sheng's eyes were instantly filled with fighting spirit, and she raised her head to look at Yan Jingjing,
"Jingjing, don't help me, I can do it, I'm a well-known young expert at weeding!"

In order to prove the truth of her words, Hu Sheng stretched out her slender and white hands, grabbed the grass in front of her and pulled it, and the weeds were directly uprooted.

 Hu Sheng proudly showed off to Yan Jingjing,
"Look, isn't it fast and clean?  Let me tell you, after observing in the morning, I have found a way, you can go about your business and don't bother me with my work."

After finishing speaking, she stood up and looked at Yan Jingjing, stretched out her hands and said, "The grass in this field is all mine!" 

It seemed that she was afraid that Yan Jingjing would compete with her for a job.

She has lived for hundreds of years at least, and she doesn't pay much attention to Yan Jingjing's tricks, and she doesn't plan to take revenge.

 After all, as long as she is not fooled, Yan Jingjing's scheme will not succeed,
so she will ,It would be her punishment if she couldn't step on her own marketing persona and become popular in the end.

What's more, they Yaozu have always been straightforward in solving problems, and they don't like to play any tricks.
In Hu Sheng's opinion, if they can go back directly, just go back.

But not taking revenge is one thing, she won't just watch Yan Jingjing make trouble for herself, Hu Sheng stretched out her tender white finger and pointed to the front and warmly reminded,

 "Didn't you recommend yourself to plow the land in the morning? It seems that you haven't started doing it yet.

Well, your cow is so lonely where it is alone, you go to accompany it, be careful that it is too lonely and runs away with other cows."