Chapter 12. Choping bones🦴

["I'm going, it's actually Su Xiang and Wu Yingxue???"]

["This is the first pair of CPs I'm a fan of!"]

["Ah, Xiaoxue, my mother is here! Ahhhhhhh, why is my goose girl so cute!"]

["Is this the Shura field?"]

["What do you mean by the Shura field? Did they have any trouble with anyone?"]

["I'll go, Su Xiang, Hu Sheng, Wu Yingxue! It's really the Asura Field!"]

["Ahhhh, son, why did you bring Xiaoxue to this vixen's show? I only recognize Xiaoxue as my daughter-in-law!"]

["I asked about Shurachang earlier, don't you know that Su Xiang said in an interview that his ideal type is Hu Sheng?"]

["It's almost impossible to see the bloody storm."]

["To be honest, Hu Sheng is lying on the gun, she didn't do anything."]

["Pretty is the original sin."]

Hu Sheng has the memory of the original body, and she really remembers Su Xiang, because he said that Hu Sheng is his ideal type during the interview, which caused Hu Sheng to be raped by his fans and the CP fans of him and Wu Yingxue.

Su Xiang and Wu Yingxue made their debut as child stars.
They co-starred in the childhood of the hero and heroine in the first play.
The two were childhood sweethearts and innocent.

Later, the play became a big hit, and the two also became popular.
They are called the golden boy and jade girl in the entertainment industry. , and many of the later dramas are two people working together, known as the number one CP in the entertainment industry, the two probably have more CP fans than Wei fans, and even Wu Yingxue has intentionally or unintentionally revealed that she does have a crush on Su Xiang.

Therefore, after Su Xiang said in an interview that she was his ideal type, she was undoubtedly subjected to cyber violence by their fans and CP fans, but the original body had never met Su Xiang at that time, God knows how wronged she was .

Guo Keyao had filmed with the two of them before, and their friendship was not bad, and she had a better relationship with Wu Yingxue.

This is one of the reasons why she had a bad impression of Hu Sheng when she first started recording the show.

"This is our patriarch, Mr. Zhang Chongjian... You can just call him Brother Zhang..." Guo Keyao, as a friend, introduced the family members one by one for them.

Zhang Chongjian waved his hands with a smile, "Call me Uncle Zhang, I always feel like you two are still two children."

Wu Yingxue pursed her lips and smiled, Su Xiang's face froze for a moment, but the smile returned in an instant.

"This is Yan Jingjing, you can call me Sister Jingjing together."

Yan Jingjing nodded and smiled, but she was very excited in her heart.
She wished she could skip her quickly and let her see Hu Sheng's good show.
She really had enough anger these two days, and she should be happy.

"This is..." Guo Keyao was about to introduce Hu Sheng, but suddenly got stuck, and then remembered the incident between Su Xiang and Hu Sheng, slightly embarrassed, and subconsciously glanced at her friend Wu Yingxue.

"Hello, I'm Hu Sheng." Hu Sheng's white and delicate face was very polite and serious, and she made up her mind that no matter how the enemy made moves, she would not answer.

"Hello." Wu Yingxue smiled politely, and the smile was also very alienated, "I am Wu Yingxue"

Su Xiang blushed, as if very shy,
"Hi, I'm Su Xiang."