Chapter 32. Surprise🎉

Because a lot of elements are needed, and there are even night scenes,

when the shooting of this MV ended, it was already nine o'clock in the evening.

Tiantian greeted everyone in the creative team for dinner according to Yan Shu's agent's instructions.

In the past few days, something happened to Yan Shu's manager's house, so he could only command remotely.

Almost all relying on Tiantian to use his chubby body to run up and down to help take care of Yan Shu's work and life, and also act as a thug, the whole person is almost tired and thin.

When arranging the seats,
Tiantian deliberately arranged Hu Sheng and Yan Shu together,
and he himself pulled Zhou Yao to sit on the other side, and he also arranged for the two bodyguards to sit with other staff.

Tiantian's birth name is Xue Tianxi, and Zhou Yao always calls him Xiaoxue.

After he dragged Zhou Yao over to sit down, Zhou Yao always felt a little strange,

"Little Xue, why do you have to sit here?" She looked at Hu Sheng,

"I still have to take care of Sheng Sheng."

"It's just a meal, Sister Shengsheng is not a child."
Tiantian sat next to Zhou Yao with a carefree face,

"I still want to ask Sister Yao for advice."

"What do you want me to ask for advice? Didn't you do a good job as assistants with Yan Shu?" Zhou Yao was puzzled.

"But I don't think I'm qualified enough."
Tiantian picked up the tablecloth a little disappointed,
"I don't think my ability is good enough."

"I think sister Yao is great. Compared with an assistant, you look more like an agent. You are methodical and can take care of both work and life." Tiantian looked at Zhou Yao with admiration,

"You are so beautiful. He is an example for me to follow."

Zhou Yao often faces Hu Sheng's sugar-coated bullets these days.

After all, Hu Sheng not only praises herself, but also praises others in daily life, so she is used to this kind of gaze and rainbow fart, and she looks very calm.

"Because my own career goal is to be an agent, I will also learn more about this aspect, and slowly move closer to it. Do you have any goals?" Zhou Yao asked.

Tian Tian frowned and scratched his head.
He knew that eating, drinking, drinking and having a good time was a day,
so he didn't think about so many problems.

He even thought it would be good to be an assistant with Brother Yan all the time.
After all, Yan Shu seemed to have a bad temper, but in fact he just talked about it a lot.

To say that there are a few people in the entertainment industry who want to be kind to people around them like Yan Shu, they never beat or scold them on weekdays, and rarely vent their anger on them, and they get bonuses during festivals and festivals.

It's just a bit of a cheap mouth occasionally, it's not a problem at all compared to these real benefits and care.

Let's just say that something happened to the manager's family this time.

After learning about the situation, Yan Shu knew that it was the other party's problem, so he specially asked his elder brother to send a lawyer from the Yan family to help.

Tiantian has been following Yan Shu for several years, and has seen many celebrities, big and small, some celebrities with bad tempers, and he has seen them slap their assistants directly in the face.