Chapter 5 . Meat🥩

"Shengsheng, why did you dig up so many bamboo shoots?" 

 After the contact just now, Guo Keyao is now very affectionate to Hu Sheng.

 Seeing her come back with a basket on her back, she hurried forward to help her. Seeing the bamboo shoots in her basket, although she felt very affectionate, It is doubt.

Although they don't have meat to eat, there are vegetable fields around the house, but there is no shortage of vegetables, and they don't know what Hu Sheng is digging up so many bamboo shoots for.

"Occasionally, I want to change the taste. Bamboo shoots are also delicious."

 Thinking of several ways to make bamboo shoots, Hu Sheng was a little greedy.

 She poured the bamboo shoots next to the small pot under the chopping board. You can try to see if you can sell it for money."

"This is a way." Guo Keyao's eyes lit up,

 "With money, we can buy meat."

Just as she was talking, several other guests had completed their tasks and came back one after another. 

When they had lunch just now, time was too short, and Hu Sheng didn't have much contact with them.
Although she knew these people from memory, but It's not as clear anymore.

In addition to the three girls Hu Sheng, Yan Jingjing and Guo Keyao, the regular guests of this program also have three male guests.

They are Shidi Jiding, comedian Zhang Chongjian, and singer Qiao Zhuang.

Ji Ding's personality is very gentle and tolerant.

 His gentleness is completely different from Yan Jingjing's pretending. 

He was born in a superior position and has an extraordinary temperament, but he treats people sincerely and kindly, with courtesy and restraint. One can tell that he is well-bred.

And Zhang Chongjian is older among the few guests, and he can be regarded as their patriarch. As a comedian, he has a sense of humor and a high emotional intelligence.

As the only singer among the guests, Qiao Zhuang usually speaks little. 

It is said that he is obsessed with music. He only comes out to run variety shows to make money when he is short of money.
When he earns enough, he goes back to continue making music.

The tasks of these three people were not light, and they sat on the stool as soon as they came back, so tired that they didn't want to say anything.

After a long time, Yan Jingjing also came late with staggering steps, her face was very ugly.

"You haven't completed all of today's tasks, so the promised task rewards cannot be fulfilled." The director of the program group announced coldly outside the camera.

"However, you still have a chance to save it."

 Just when everyone was feeling depressed, the director's words lifted everyone's hearts again,

 "Today you have experienced the hard work of farmers doing farm work, 

but do you feel that this, What's missing from the farmhouse?"

Several guests looked at each other.

The director asked himself and answered,

 "Of course it is poultry and livestock. Apart from farming, how can farmers raise chickens and ducks? The task for you now is to use your labor income today to find someone who is willing to exchange chicken seedlings and duck seedlings with you."