Chapter 29.Protecting her

"Why don't you just take the order Mr. Liu negotiated yesterday?"
Yan Xu sneered.

Liu Hu's legs softened in fright,

"Boss Yan, hold your hand high, hold your hand high, I will never dare again!"

He can afford to lose just one order, but if it is known that Yan Xu is dealing with him,

no one will dare to do business with him, and even those opponents in the past may still make trouble.

"Don't dare to do anything?" Yan Shu slammed the door and entered.

"Master Yan, Master Yan, please forgive me this time, I really don't know..." Liu Hu hurriedly turned his head to beg Yan Shu,
who doesn't know that the two bosses of the Yan family love this younger brother the most, and Yan Xu also said just now , he dealt with him because of the girl Yan Shu liked.
If Yan Shu could spare him, Yan Xu would not pursue it anymore, right?

"Why are you here?"
Yan Xu straightened up and looked at his younger brother.

Yan Shu ignored Liu Hu, walked around him and walked towards Yan Xu, straightening his back uprightly,
"Why can't I come?"

He looked sideways at Liu Hu,
"I really didn't expect you to bring this guy here."

"Just talk about something." Yan Xu said lightly.

"You're talking about something, just imitating the heroine of the idol drama that my mother often watches, and saying hello to others?" Yan Shu complained,

"Can you do something serious?"

"Your brother and I do things, do you need to direct me?" Yan Xu mocked.

"Old Dog Bi!" Yan Shu was expressionless.

"Stinky boy, what are you talking about?" Yan Xu stared at him threateningly.

"I said you are an old dog, old, stupid and stupid." Yan Shu raised his middle finger arrogantly.

Yan Xu was so angry that he was smoking.

Liu Hu who was on the side was delighted when he heard the quarrel between the two brothers, thinking that he could escape the catastrophe.

Who would have heard Yan Shu say in the next moment,
"You can just find someone to beat him with a sack, and then cut off his supply. Let this kind of garbage come up, and you won't be afraid of polluting the air."

"The old people procrastinate in doing things like this." Yan Shu expressed his disgust.

Liu Hu's whole body stiffened immediately, and he didn't dare to vent his anger.

He didn't expect this third young master to be even more ruthless!

Yan Xu laughed angrily, "If it's that simple, who does he offend?"

"I am exterminating pests for socialism!" Yan Shu said righteously.

Yan Xu raised his eyebrows, "Isn't it for a certain cute little girl?"

Yan Shu's ears were red, and he squinted at him,
"Do you think I have bad eyes like her?"

"Okay, let's leave it at that." Yan Shu glanced at Liu Hu who was lying on the ground with disgust,

"Get it done quickly, I've been grinding all day long."

"Also."
Yan Shu was about to go out, when he remembered something, turned his head and said to Yan Xu,
"Stop watching those boring TV shows with my mother in the future, my brain is not working well, and now I feel that IQ is even lower."