Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ella's POV

I was woken up when my dad honked the horn. I jumped up and so did Jaz. He started to laugh like a hyena. We both growled at him and he was holding his gut.

"Girls. I've let you sleep for the entire time that the movers unpacked everything. Now get up and come on." He groaned and we both huffed and got out of the car, and in front of me was a stunning house.

It was so clean, and new. I loved it. It had a medieval time feel to it, and the stone look, and the accented roofing made it look great. The small pieces of land were a great plus. Mom could plant some flowers. No doubt.

"Wow." I said and Jaz nodded in agreement. The best part, it was slightly surrounded by woods. Yay!

"Girls come on!" Mom said from the door. Jaz ran inside, while I was lazy and just walked inside. It's not like it was growing legs and was going to leave.

~~~~~~

After I explored the entire house, and yard, my parents called us all into the kitchen. When they said everything was unpacked, they meant EVERYTHING...it's kinda creepy.

"So we're invited to a welcoming BBQ. It's about dinner time at the moment, so change and shower if you want. We leave in an hour." Mom said and I huffed.

"I really don't want to. I don't feel good." I said and she looked at Dad and he nodded.

"Fine. You stay home, but if we need you to come, you have to." He reasoned and I nodded.

"Deal." I said and they all scattered to get ready. Now it's me, Netflix and my bed.

~~~~~~

It's been a few hours, and I had showered recently, and was getting dressed when the phone rang. I picked it up and my dad was on the line.

"Hey honey. We need you to come." He sighed and I groaned.

"Why?" I whined and he chuckled.

"Because Jaz found her mate." He said and I froze. "And now she's hiding and doesn't want to come out, and refuses to talk to anyone but you." He sighed and I groaned.

"I'll be there in 15." I groaned, and he chuckled and the line cut. Now I was angry. She found her mate first? But then again, I don't want one, and I'm angry because I was going to go to bed...Gr.

I dressed in dark wash jeans, and a white long sleeve shirt, then slipped on my Converse, and grabbed my keys and made my way downstairs. I locked the door and went over to my 1967 Chevy Impala. My baby...AH!!!!

I smiled as I got in, and the engine roared to life. I rebuilt this beauty. All on my own. He was my bride and joy.

15 minutes later I was pulling up to the gates to a massive mansion. I was buzzed in, and drove down the long drive and parked eventually. Groaning I got out and saw some people stare at me. People were dressed nicely, for a BBQ?

Rolling my eyes I went to the door and was let in. So many perfumes and colognes wafted around me, and let me tell you, I wanted to vomit.

"There you are honey." My mom said frantically jogging over to me and grabbing my arm. Shit. I was yanked, and I followed her.

"Mom chill." I said and we got to a bathroom door, and there was a really hot man standing against the wall looking angry. Must be him. He sniffed the air and snapped his gaze over to me.

"Is this her?" He said and OMG his voice could melt angels ovaries....it was so sexy. Wait snap out of it! He's your sisters man!

He knocked on the door, and sighed when Jaz told him to go away. I was in no mood right now. I growled, and glared at him.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Jazzy! I was watching my show." I growled and a the few people around me chuckled, and the man growled but smiled.

"Move." I said to him and he listened. Good he knew enough. "Thank you." I said and tried the knob.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to anyone! Even you Ella!" She said and I growled and looked around and saw a woman with bobby pins in her hair. I reached over and took one.

"You mind?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Good." I said and went back to the door and started what I do best. Pick locks.

"What is she-" The man didn't finish before the lock clicked, and I opened the door, then closed it behind me and locked it again.

"Okay listen here. Get your sorry ass up." I said and pulled a shocked Jazzy to her feet, then wiped her face off with some tissues, then sighed at her.

"I'm scared." She said in our language.

"Well...you have a hot guy out there...isn't that what you wanted." I said back to here in the same language. She growled.

"Yes! But- But...he...he's the beta..." She whispered and I burst out laughing at her.

"Sucks to suck!" I laughed and she gave me a dead arm. I winced and pouted as I rubbed my shoulder.

"Ow." I huffed and she growled.

"Stop laughing. What do I do?" She hissed. I sighed and looked at my watch

"We go home." I said and she smiled and shook her head.

"He'll chase." She said and I laughed.

"Pft No...I have a show and he isn't getting in the way. You know how I get." I said and she nodded. I turned and unlocked the door, and opened it up and the man pushed himself off the wall, and looked so happy.

"So...We should go home now.-" I started and the man growled and grabbed me then shoved me against the wall. My mom gasped, and some men sighed.

"You are-" He started and I rolled my eyes and head butted him. He stumbled back.

"Hey! Don't be mad at me. I have a show, it's like midnight, and we have stuff to do. Your mate is spazzing out, so let it sink in that she has some macho man as a mate. M'kay? M'kay. So, sleep well tonight, and she'll reach out when she's ready. Now. As for touching me, If you do it again without permission, being our beta or not, I will castrate you then chop you up into tiny pieces. Okay? Good." I said in one breath and the man stared at me shocked, and burst out laughing.

"Shit." Dad said and a smell was around me and I felt my wolf yip. I looked at Jaz who was clueless then smelled it and smirked at me.

"Bye!" I said and started to drag her out of the house. She laughed at me and I growled.

"Ohhh!" She said laughing, and I growled and threw her over my shoulder and walked out. People gasped or chuckled. I look like a badass right now. She however, was laughing like a maniac.

Great first impressions.