Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ella's POV

Next Afternoon

When I woke up it was about noon, wow I keep sleeping really late. My wolf was calm for once so when I tried to figure out why I realized I was still wearing Sebby's sweatshirt I stole last night.

Giggling I stood up and made the bed, then headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then made my way down stairs after grabbing my glasses. I've forgiven Sebby for last night, and we should talk but I don't know if I can completely trust him yet.

I made my way into the kitchen and saw Jaz and Cal talking. Then they stared at me. I stretched and their mouths dropped.

"Did you both fuck?" Jaz said laughing.

"No. I stole it because my wolf wouldn't shut up." I said and Cal burst out laughing.

"My brother is going to be pissed. He hates it when people take his clothes to wear....or wash with out him knowing." Cal chuckled and I shrugged and grabbed a water and sat in the swivel chair, and brought my legs up and criss crossed them. I was that small?

"Want some food? I was making some fries, and burgers." I made an ick face at the burgers.

"I'll eat fries." I said and he nodded, and had a lot made. I went bug eyed and smiled. He slid a plate full in front of me and I ate a few.

"Noted piggy." Jaz said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"So how'd it go?" Cal said and I scoffed.

"Other than the intrusive, did you have a boyfriend, what happened when you were taken questions, nothing." I said and Cal and Jaz stared at me.

"But in all fairness I asked how many girls he had. And why he didn't come after me" I owned up and they sighed.

"Sorry." They both said and I shrugged.

"Whatever. It's his problem if I get taken again. Maybe I won't come back. Won't be able to come back." I sighed and pushed the fries about.