Chapter 28

Chapter 28 

Ella's POV

When I woke up I was in my room. Well Sebby's and I's room. It smelled of his cologne and aftershave. Minty and clean, but still a manly smell. My wolf sighed and calmed down, but what about Jazzy?

I went to sit up and I felt a pain in my stomach. I growled and gripped my abdomen, then looked to see if there was a note. Nope nothing. So where is Se- 

Sebby walked out of the bathroom with water dripping down his perfect body, a towel around his waist, and one in his hand. He was rubbing his hair and Oh my god help me. It was possibly the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Sighing he stared at me and made his way over to the closet and pulled out some clothes.

"You should be asleep, or laying down." He said in an annoyed tone. I growled and huffed.

"But is Jazzy okay. I should make sure that she's o-" He cut me off my slamming the closet door harshly, and I jumped and my heart sped up. He had his right hand on his face and his left hand on his hip. He was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Why do you keep putting her before you at the moment? You know she's okay." He said and I swallowed. I felt like I was being chastised.

"Because she's pregnant. And my sister." I spoke and he chuckled in a sarcastic way. I furrowed my brow.

"Seriously? She's fine Ella. You're the one who needs to heal. You were poisoned with something so deadly, a small prick is enough to kill ME, and here you are with a whole blade full and kept going. You didn't let people tend to you, and you're...you're all cut up. So can you please listen for once and let yourself heal. I don't want to lose you again." He said in almost a yell. His neck vein was popping out, and his face was red.

I said nothing, and could only look at him, but ended up looking away. He shook his head and got dressed. 

"Are you going somewhere?" I mumbled as I watched him pull on his Adida's Soccer Pants.

"No why?" He said and I swallowed. He turned to me and sighed. "Wasn't trying to be mean. And I'm not leaving Ella. I've taken a few days off to make sure you get better and listen. Although I might get called away but for now, no. I won't leave." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. I nodded and watched him grab his phone, and slid out of bed.