Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Sebastian Above)

Ella's POV

Staring shocked at my mate, he was so angry. He set me down and I literally had to look UP at him. He was maybe 6' 6'', and compared to my 5' 6' frame...a full foot....

"What were you thinking? Do you know how high that is? People jump from there to kill themselves? Is that what you were doing? Are you that scared of me...do you hate me that much..." He said the last one and his voice cracked. He was so beautiful.

I had grabbed my heels without him noticing, and took off. He wasn't fast enough, because I had alpha blood, and I had tactics.

So I managed to get back up to the mansion, and found Leo outside with Jaz, and my mom.

"Come on. I have to leave." I said breathlessly. I knew he would be fast, and get me..and I need compliance.

"Why are you freaking out." Leo said scared slightly.

"I need to leave. Mom, Jaz please." I begged and my mom understood.

"Honey why is your hand bleeding?" She said and I looked down. He grabbed my hand and must have ripped the cut back open.

"Please!" I begged almost crying.

"Ok-okay. I have to go...." Jaz said kissing Leo's cheek, and took my hand.

There was a howl in the distance, and Leo gave me his keys.

"Lamborghini. Don't wreck it. I'll calm him down as much as possible, now go." He said in a voice I didn't like, and I hit the button and the car came to life. I smiled, and got in. Jaz right behind me. I took off.

I know how to drive. It's what I use to get in trouble for all the time.

~~~~

We had gotten home and I had stripped, showered, and dressed. It was rought life right now. I just ran from my mate...again!