The meeting ✨✨

Sorry for the long update. My apartment had some issues with the Wifi for the first two weeks I moved in and I'm going to be completely honest here- I also forgot the password to my account 😀👍🏻so...there was that. But I found it and I realized I had around +80 notifications which is CRAZY! I'm so happy you guys like the story so far and thank you again for all the amazing support ❤️❤️❤️

Bit of spice coming ✨

(Really unedited babes😭👏)
—————-
Angela

I walked behind them as we began approaching the meeting room.
My new heels crashing against the tile white floor.

I stared at them as they walked, how their hair moved and how perfectly beautiful their side profiles were.

But their beauty was not going to take away my current anger and frustration towards them. I have been craving that orgasm they didn't give me this morning for the past 2 hours.

In the car on the way here, I couldn't stop rubbing my thighs together-trying to find some kind of sweet friction but failing to do so.

We stopped walking once we got to the clear tainted glass door, and as Francesca put  her key card to get in I couldn't stop myself from looking down at her ass and how beautifully her tight white office pants hugged her curves.

God what is happening to me?

I pulled my gaze back up and I heard someone laugh beside me.
I turned to find Rose staring at me with a smirk on her face.

My cheeks turned completely red and I looked away from her trying to hide my embarrassment.

The door opened and before Francesca could enter the room..

"I think she likes the pants you're wearing" Rose said in a whisper.

'Omg she did not-Jesus why would she out me like that' I thought

Francesca turned and looked at me while still holding the door open.

She gave me one of her sweet smiles and looked me up and down

"Then I will start wearing these more often" She then turned back around and finally entered the empty meeting room.

I was so embarrassed I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

Rose held the door for me and I entered the room. But while walking in, I felt a light touch of a hand on my waist.

"I know you're impatient baby, but if you behave throughout the rest of the day I promise you the best of regards when we get home" Rose whispered against my hear, and I couldn't stop myself from whimpering.

"Stop torturing her, Rose" Fran said as she went to take her seat on the black wooden table.

Rose placed light kisses on my neck,
"But it's so much fun" she responded. I was once again hot and ready and in need, but Rose pulled away from me. Once more leaving me with only my frustration.

Rose sat at the head of the table, Fran next to her.

I didn't know where to sit, so I just stayed standing right there awkwardly.

They both took folders and papers out of their bags and started placing them on top of the table.

They silently started reading them and going through them.

"You can sit, Angela" Rose said without looking up from the paper she was reading.

I walked towards them and took a sit right next to the other side of Rose, which also allowed me to be facing Fran.