🔥Roll with it🔥

New chapter! Yayyyy. This chapter is picking up right where we left off in the last chapter. So we're getting right to itttt fair warning

And another warning: just like the other chapters in this story- this isn't edited yet. I write everything in my mind and then afterwards when a certain amount of chapters are done, I will go back and edit everything. For now, you're reading what I consider to be the first draft of this story. So there might be mistakes and sudden quick changes. ❤️

(Unedited)
————
Angela

"I think it's best if we just- you know" I point my hands towards the bedroom and raise my eyebrows.

"Oh no sweetheart, I don't think I know.  You're going to have to be more specific."

No there's no way. I won't say. I can't say it. It's too embarrassing.

I shake my head

"Rose, I can't say it"

Rose moves away from the sink and comes closer to me. Her hands are folded across her chest. She leans down to my height, her lips so so close to mine.

"C'mon Angela, act like a big girl. You have no shame in screaming and begging for more, but you have shame in asking for something you want to try? Tsk tsk tsk, don't be a brat "

My breathing increases and my cheeks turn red.

"I'm not a brat! It's just- too embarrassing. I can't say it"

"What's too embarrassing that you can't say?" I hear Francesca ask from behind me. I turn nervously and see her wearing a plain white dress. She's currently trying to put a golden earring on. Her hair is still wet from the shower and from time to time a small drop of water falls to the floor.

"I don't know, she won't say. She mentioned it had something to do with a new 'sexual experience'."

I think I'm going to pass away and die right here in this kitchen.

My tombstone will read:
'Caused of death: Embarrassment'

"Really? Go ahead, hon. If there's anything new you would like to try there's no shame in letting us know"

I nod and look down. She's not wrong, plus they have seen me in what past me would consider the most shameful states of all so...I guess I have come a long way.

"Don't be a baby and say it" Rose says

"Rose!" Fran exclaims

"What?" Rose responds and holds up her hands

Fran gives her a look that silently communicates something to Rose.

"I'm nervous."

"Nervous in a bad way of nervous in an exciting way?" Rose asks

"Roseee" Fran says in warning

"What?! I'm trying to see what type of situation we're dealing with here"

"I- wouldn't know how to describe it. Excited?.. It's just that, as you know, the two of you are the first women I have ever been with and I'm new to all of this. You two make it look so easy sometimes. And frankly, I have never been a very blunt person when it comes to sexual relationships."

I heard Rose give a slow and low laugh.

"Ahhh I think I know what you want."

"You do?" I turn and face her. She looks me up and down with hunger.

"Yeah...but I'm not going to say it. So if you want it, you're going to have to ask for it, Tesoro."

I feel Fran come close and touch my shoulder lightly from behind.