Cute mornings

- this chapter is very unedited guys, fair warning. But I wanted to post it as soon as possible so here it is ❤️

(Unedited)
————-
Angela

I wake up sweating and startled. I put my hand to my chest and try to slow down my breathing. Everything is dark, only the light of the moon shining through the window.

I hate nightmares. They ruin my sleep schedule because when they wake me up, most of the time I'm so startled it takes me hours to go back to bed.

I rub my eyes and rest my head on my hands.

"Angela what's wrong are you ok?" I hear Rose's voice in the dark. She touches my shoulder and I turn to face her.

"Yes I had a nightmare, I'm sorry I woke you up" I whisper

"You have nothing to apologize for...do you want me to get you some water?"

"I  don't want to bother you- it's ok I-" she's up and walking out the room silently before I even finish my sentence.

I turn to find Fran dead asleep beside me.

Rose comes back with a cup of water and offers it to me. She settles back in bed and when I'm done drinking the water I hand it back to her and she places it on top of the nightstand.

She pulls a piece of hair behind my ear and touches my cheek lightly.

"You're never a bother, Angela. Now let's go back to bed."

I smile and lay back down with her.

She closes her eyes and I debate with myself for what seems like forever on whether or not I should ask her what I'm thinking.

"Rose" I whisper

"Hm?"

I build up the courage and finally speak.

"I'm- It's hard for me to go back to sleep after nightmares like that. Can you hold me for a little until I fall back asleep? I know it's weird"

I hear her laugh a little at my comment.

"You're too cute for your own good. It's not weird, and you don't even have to ask" she pulls me closer and presses my back against her. She then places a kiss on the space between my ear and neck.

Before I know it, I fall back asleep.
————
I wake up at 5am at the sound of my alarm. I turn off my phone and stretch in bed.

Rose and Fran are still asleep in bed. I purposely put my alarm way earlier than my normal time so I could make some breakfast for them before they wake.

I move slowly out of bed and curse at the coldness of the floor.

I move towards the bathroom and close the door. I brush my teeth, wash my face and head out again and make my way towards the kitchen.

I then silently start looking for the ingredients I need.

They have so many stuff it's hard to find what I'm looking for.

I spend around an hour preparing everything. I don't like waking up early. I actually hate it with all my being. And the fact that they wake up at 6 on Saturdays is not helping my case. But I'm also a romantic and even though this is a very much only sex relationship, I can't help myself.