Black cats bring good luck

After coming out to his mom about being a vigilante, Izuku was allowed to go out and save people for as long as he wanted, as long as it didn't affect how he did at school. Today was his 5th day of being an official vigilante, and he had actually already gained quite a following online with a small Twitter group called 'Hybrid_Sightings' Izuku followed the group but didn't partake in the conversations they had mostly because it felt weird to talk about himself in the 3rd person. He also made himself an account as well, for when he was out working as Hybrid, he called himself 'off-Hybrid'.

Anyways, Izuku sat on top of a rooftop looking at a statue in front of the museum. 'Why do humans make statues of others?' Anti-Venom wondered "Well, most of the time, it's because they're a great leader or warrior, you know, napoleon or caeser, something like that. The other number of times, it's just a piece of symbolism, like the thinker. It's made to represent the mind. Well, I think." Izuku said, and Anti-Venom let out a confirmation 'hm' and then said,'Right, what does someone stealing things from a museum represent?' Anti-Venom asked Izuku rhetorically. Izuku looked at the Museum's rooftop and saw a woman jumping from the roof to another roof next to the museum.

Izuku sighed, jumped into the air, and pulled himself towards the rooftop the thief was traversing on. The thief was unaware of Izuku's presence, and Izuku quickly nabbed the small historical figurine from her hands. She turned around to look at Izuku and smirked. "Seems like I've been caught~" She said with a seductive smile.

 "Seems like I've been caught~" She said with a seductive smile

"Is she trying to seduce us?" Izuku muttered. 'Maybe, and I'm pretty sure it's working.' Venom said, and Izuku rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sorry, but the museum doesn't do handouts." Izuku said and shook the figurine."You don't know what you're handling, do you?" She asked him "No, but I'm guessing it's something pretty fucking expensive." Izuku said rolling his eyes "Exactly!" She said and pounced onto Izuku knocking both of them off the rooftop, her legs were wrapped around his head making Izuku get the smell of something.

When they landed below, the thief jumped off Izuku and took the statue in his hand. Izuku shot a tednril at her, and it wrapped around her left leg, Izuku pulled the tendril, and she fell, her bubble butt recoiling as she hit the cement. The statue flee into the air. "No!" She shouted, and Izuku shot another tendril towards it and caught it.

Izuku got up and sighed in relief. "Don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna put this back and go to bed. Happy?" Izuku asked."Aw~ are you not gonna give this kitten a run for her money?~" She asked Izuku. "I don't think you have money if your trynna steal something." Izuku said as he walked his way back to the museum. The thief pressed against Izuku's back, her tits rubbing against him. This got a reaction out of not just him but one of the Symbiotes, specifically Venom. 'Holy shit! Look at the size of those things,' Venom said inside Izuku's head. "Venom, please shut up." Izuku muttered."Who ya talking to?" The thief asked him.

"Myself, now either let go of me or I'm gonna Web you to a window." Izuku threatened her, but this just made her smirk and say "Atleast buy me a drink first.~" Izuku rolled his eyes."Can't cause I'm a minor." Izuku told her."So? Isn't the age of consent in this country 15?" She asked him,"Yeah, but you're talking about drinking." Izuku told her."Fair enough. The name is Black Cat." Black Cat said, putting her hand up for Izuku to shake."Yeah, Hybrid. Nice to meet you." Izuku said, rolling his eyes again. "That's rude, y'know, rolling your eyes at someone. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" Black Cat asked Izuku. "She did."

Izuku latched onto a building and pulled himself towards the top of it. 'You forgetting something, bud?' Toxin asked Izuku "No, why?" Izuku asked him.'Have you maybe lost something...?' Toxin said, and Izuku realised what he meant and looked in his hands. The statue was gone, and it was replaced by a match book. Izuku slid the match book open, and a car's was inside. It had a little cartoon black cat, and Izuku flipped it over.

"Is this her number?" Izuku wondered."If it is, why'd she give it to us? She does know we're gonna send her to jail, right?" Carnage said, popping his head out of the suit."Eh, who cares. Her tits felt nice on us." Venom said."Why do you like big tits so much?" Izuku asked Venom."Hmm, let's see there squishy and suck on them. Can you suck on ass? No." Venom told them all."You... disgust me." Izuku said and sighed at Venom's tastes in women "Oh come on, you got hard. We all know it, and we all felt it." Venom said."Wait, all of you felt it?" Izuku asked them."Yeah, it was almost at full mast." Carnage told Izuku while nodding his head(Carnage not Izuku).

"That is disgusting... Anyways, should we call it a night or what?" Izuku asked his symbiote amigos."Maybe, but when we get home, can you call Black Cat's number. I wanna see if it works." Venom told Izuku."Fine, ya mouldy perv." Izuku muttered as they swung back home as Black cat watched from a far away rooftop.

"Maybe when you get older... then we can really play.~" She said with a sexual smile on her face and then got up and left with her newly stolen statue.

Chapter end

I know some of you are probably gonna be saying that Black Cats is acting a bit like a nonce, and I agree, but that's just her character. She's a seductive thief that only does to distract men so she can steal.