1st day nerves

Izuku had been accepted into U.A. and was currently getting ready into the U.A. uniform. He found himself stuck with the tie as when he completed tying it, it was much shorter than it was supposed to be but he ignored his mistake and stood in the hallway as his mother took a picture of him in his uniform.

"Mom... how long is this gonna take?" Izuku asked her as his mother took another picture and began to spam, taking photos, surprising Izuku. "Mom, I have to go to school." He told his mother,"Not yet! I need more photos to commemorate this moment." Inko shouted as she continued her photo spree of Izuku in his uniform.

"I'm going." Izuku told her and opened the door to leave."Wait!" Inko screamed and hugged Izuku's chest tightly."Mom. I have to go." Izuku told her, trying to rush out of the door, and eventually, she let go. "Go. I'll take more pictures when you come back." Inko told her son through happy tears as he left.

"Inko's a lovely woman, Izuku. It's hard to believe your dad left her." Carnage pointed to Izuku."He didn't leave. He went M.I.A." Izuku told the blood red symbiote and focused on a different subject."Who'd you think is gonna be in our class?" Izuku asked the symbiotes."Probably living C4 as well as that big tit girl in the entrance exam!" Venom suggested to the green host."You mean Uraraka?" Izuku said with a raised eyebrow as Venom nodded and said,"Yeah, she seemed like she was into you!" Venom told Izuku as the boy opened a can from a vending machine and took a sip.

"I'm already dating Felicia. I can't have more than one girlfriend." Izuku told the overenthuasitic symbiote."Who says you can't? Besides, I'm sure Felicia would be fine having someone else to share the experience of having 20 inches of Hybrid inside of them." Venom exclaimed, and Izuku sighed as he jumped onto a roof, and his wings sprouted from his back and soared into the air.

Izuku drank the can as they ventured closer to U.A. until they were there. He flew down slowly and entered the school for heroes. He looked up at the signs over the giant doors to find 1A and soon came across the classroom. He slid the giant door open and was met with Bakugo getting reprimanded by the blue haired teacher's pet.

"Take your feet off the desk! You are disrespecting the seniors that sit in that seat before you!" The teachers pet shouted at Bakugo."Did your old school shove a stick up your ass or something?" Bakugo insulted the sonic look alike 'Fuck.' Toxin muttered "Hey! It's you, Midoriya, right?" Izuku turned around and saw Uraraka in the girls' uniform.

"Hey! I'm glad to see where in the same class as each other." Izuku told the zero gravity girl who nodded and said,"Yeah! I really have to thank you for saving me back there. I thought I was actually gonna die." Uraraka told Izuku, scratching the back of her head at the memory. "Glad I stepped in when I could." Izuku told her with a small smile.

"You! I must apologise for my outburst in the entrance exam. I am Tenya Iida!" Iida introduced himself properly to Izuku."I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He introduced himself back to the boy 'Ingenium's brother. The engine legs make sense.' Izuku thought as Izuku felt another presence behind them. He turned and looked down to see a homeless man in a sleeping bag.

"You aren't here to make friends." The homeless man informed Izuku and the others as he escaped from his cocoon. They went to their desks, and the man stood at the front of the classroom. "I am your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. You'll refer to me as Mr. Aizawa at all times. Never by my first name or else, I'll expel you." Mr. Aizawa told the class,'So strict!' Most of the class thought in unison.

"Now, grab these and head down to the changing rooms. I'll be waiting outside." Mr. Aizawa informed them, pulling out P.E. uniforms from his sleeping bag. Everyone grabbed a uniform as they went to the changing rooms.