The meaning of L.I.F.E.

"Remember, kids. Field trip on Thursday, so bring yourself a packed lunch cause we won't be getting back till 2." The science teacher told the class, who didn't show any of signs of listening, except for Izuku, obviously.

When the school day was over, Izuku noticed a strange Black car following him. It reminded him of an action movie or superhero movie, but Izuku paid the car no mind, thinking it was just someone that was lost. But, when Izuku turned through an alleyway, the car stopped, and Izuku heard a man get out of the car.

'Trouble.' Carnage said, and Izuku nodded,"Yep." The car drove away probably to find where the alleyway would exit from another side. 'That guys got something.' Toxin pointed out, and Izuku turned his head slightly and saw the man pulling out something that resembled a gun.

"Destroy it." Izuku told the symbiotes and quickly a tendril shot out of Izuku's spine and pierced straight through the weapon. Izuku stopped, and the tendril then wrapped around the strangers hand. He pulled the man towards himself and turned around. "Mind telling me why you're following a 14 year old?" Izuku asked the man who struggled against the grip of the tendril.

"Like I'd tell you, Slime bastard." The stranger said through grinding teeth as he struggled to escape. "Hey, no need for the potty mouth! We're all friends here." Izuku said with an offended look on his face."Like you have friends. Freak." The stranger insulted Izuku.'I mean... he's not wrong.' Venom said, but Izuku tightened the grip of the tendril, and the stranger yelled in pain. "Fine! Fine!" The stranger gave up his attempt escape."The reason I was following you was because you have something my boss wants." The stranger admitted to the boy, Izuku figured it out instantly what the strangers boss wanted, "My family." Izuku said, and the stranger grew a look of confusion.

"Family?" The stranger questioned what Izuku meant by Family."Oh, right, the Symbiotes." Izuku explained, forgetting that no one had really heard him call the symbiotes family before. "Yes, we are after your 'family', but that's because they were our property before that." The stranger told Izuku."Pretty sure that's slavery." Izuku said.

Realising how late it was, Izuku threw the man into a recycling bin. The car the man had left from waited at the other entryway, but instead of meeting Izuku, it was met with the recycling bin slamming into its side. Izuku went home and didn't really care much about what the man had told him.

Timeskip

Izuku got up, and the symbiotes formed into his uniform. They've been doing this since he accidentally destroyed his actual uniform because of an accident that had to do with a construction site. They left the bedroom, and Izuku made his own breakfast two PB + J's. He devoured it and walked out to go to school. Izuku hopped onto the small wall that protected anyone from falling off, Izuku looked left, then right, no one. He jumped.

Wings grew from his back, and Izuku flew off to school. Izuku enjoyed being in the sky it wasn't for any egotistical reasons but because he liked the views. He could see things now that he's never seen before when he used to just swing around.

Izuku got closer and closer to the school, and when he saw the school bus waiting outside the school's perimeter, he stopped and descended down into an Alleyway, and the wings disappeared back into the symbiote uniform. He walked to the entrance and went into the classroom where everyone was at. They all had backpacks with whatever they needed inside.

The teacher stumbled on his own shoelace as he entered the classroom "Alright everyone, I hope you all remembered to get a packed lunch." Everyone in the classroom nodded, and they were all lead onto the bus to go onto the trip. Izuku was left alone in his seat near the back of the bus. The bus started its journey.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The bus arrived to where the trip would be held, the L.I.F.E foundation. As everyone got off, they were greeted by the employee that would be touring them around. As they were being toured around the place, Izuku noticed that the guards around them seemed a bit more than what was necessary. "Somethings gonna happen." Izuku muttered to himself, and the symbiotes knew it as well.

When it was nearing the time to go back to school, the teacher and tour guide allowed the students to walk around the floor they were on and check anything that caught their interests. Izuku walked around cautiously. He knew something was off but couldn't tell what. Izuku stood and observed an experiment that seemed to be the regrowing of limbs. The scientist that was conducting the experiment had just one arm, and he took a mouse with only three legs out and put it into a glass box.

A green mist was shot into the box, and the mouse soon disappeared in the mist. Once the mist disappeared, the mouse had 4 legs, but the new leg was grotesque it looked like a bodybuilders arm, but it didn't matter much because the mouse was also dead.

"Amazing, isn't it? What we do here at the L.I.F.E. foundation." Izuku turned to look at his right and saw a man that obviously worked here.

" Izuku turned to look at his right and saw a man that obviously worked here

"Um, yeah." Izuku said. The man seemed off to Izuku, like he was a psycho ready to attack. "Where are my manners, I'm Carlton Drake. The owner of the L.I.F.E foundation." Carlton Drake put out his hand for Izuku to shake."I'm Izu-" Izuku was cut off by Drake. "Izuku Midoriya, I know." Carlton Drake told him, and this made Izuku freak out 'How the fuck does this guy know your name!?' Venom asked Izuku but Izuku didn't know, he's never met this man before in his life even if he was friend of his mom, she would've told him if she was friends with the owner of whatever they do here.

"How do you know my name!?" Izuku asked Carlton Drake."Well, I've been watching you. You and My Symbiotes." Carlton Drake told Izuku and Izukurelled his hand back, ready to give Carlton Drake a right hook, but out of nowhere, something was shot into Izuku's body. His body began to feel heavy, and Izuku slammed against the floor unconscious.

"Izuku?" His teacher called out as he walked around to search for the broccoli haired boy."Izuku!? What the hell happened to him!" The teacher asked Carlton Drake."Don't worry, the L.I.F.E foundation will take care of him. You have other students to care for. We'll notify his parents right away." Carlton Drake told the teacher who looked down towards Izuku, worried as two guards came over and dragged Izuku to a staff only area.

Chapter end