Chapter 1

Author's Pov

The room was filled with bright rays of sun making the room look more luxurious than it already was. The 25 years old was busy admiring his son, the adoration in his eyes for his son was clearly visible. He softly plant a kiss on his forehead with great tenderness and smiled, bet he only smile for his dear son (well one more person is gonna add). Soon he realized that the it's the time for him to get ready and also wake his son up as he also have to go pre kinder garden, yeah while being drowned in his son's love he daily gets late making his son late too.

Jungkook: Jun baby, wake up babyy..( he said while softly caressing his chubby cheeks) 

Jungkook: Baby please wake up Appa also have to go to office... (Jun slowly opened his eyes but due to sudden brightness closed them again)

Jungkook: Okay if you don't want to get ready with appa then Noona will help you. I will go and fresh up till then okie. (Oh Nooo! not us but Jungkook is going to say this cause now he made the kid cry early in the morning)

Jun: Noo, A-Appa don't l-love Jun. 

Jungkook: oh no no no no Baby, t-that's not... I love you a lot baby, please don't cry. (Jungkook panicked while trying to calm his boy down)

Jungkook: Now stop crying and let's fresh up okay???

Jun: O-ok. (He said while Jungkook rubbed his teary cheeks and planted a kiss on his temple and headed to bathroom with Jun in his arms)

Okay so till they come let me tell you something about Jun, well he is a very sensitive kid, he wasn't like this from the start, he was very bubbly and shy kid, he still is but these emotions got buried inside his heart, from some months he started to become more quite and introvert. Nobody knows the real reason Jungkook thought he might get well soon but no he didn't changed so later he decided to visit doctor. Doctor said that Jun's mental health is affecting and he should be more careful with him cause he needs more support and love. Doctor further said there is something affecting Jun very deeply and Jungkook needs to find it and end it soon because this is becoming a threat to Jun's mental health as he is still 4 years old kid. So that's why Jungkook always panics when Jun started crying as a father figure it hurts him a lot, and he is trying very hard to change his son back to normal.

Time Skip

Both the father son duo started eating their breakfast as Jungkook was peacefully feeding Jun until they heard a heel clicking sound coming towards them as he turned he saw a girl in party wear cloths walks towards them she was none other than Jungkook's Girlfriend Leena.

Leena: Oh Hii Babyy~ Hi Jun, you guys having breakfast?

Jungkook: Hi, Yeah. You can join us.

Leena: No no I'm already full from last nights party and just want to rest, Maid! bring me some water to my room. (Her voice was holding tint of authority)

Jungkook: Ok. (Yeah He replies shortly with her to, Even though she is his girlfriend but their relation is nothing more than professional relation)

Leena bend down towards Jun and kissed his cheeks but due to sudden kiss Jun flinched and looked down, making everyone think he got shy.

Jungkook: Mrs. Han we are done I will leave him to school. Take care. 

On The Other Side

A girl in her twenties was freely scrolling through Tiktok but stopped when she heard her name is called by her mother.

Mrs. Kim: Y/nnieee! Come down!!

Y/n: Cominggggg~ 

She quickly settled her bed and went down to meet 3 pair of eyes eagerly waiting for her to which she passed her beautiful smile.

Y/n: Morning Mom, Dad and Oppa

Them: Morning princess. 

Bark Bark Bark 

Y/n: oopss! Morning my babyyyy (she crunched down to hug him and he returned the hug as well)

Mr. Kim: So everything pecked??

Y/n: Yess Dad! 

Mrs. Kim: I will miss you princess. (she said as her eyes got teary same goes with others as well even the maids)

Mr. Kim: Me too more than your Mom.

Y/n: Awwww, I will miss you guys too now stop being so much emotional you are gonna make me cry.

Taehyung: I will miss you too. (he said in low tone which made Y/n shocked as her brother always bickers with her so she went and hugged him, which made the parents smile)

Y/n: I will too.

Taehyung: But I said this to Yeontan, who said I will miss you? After all he is going to be the heir of my property not youu. (Taehyung teased her making her quickly break the hug and slap his chest playfully)

Y/n: You dumbo!! 

Taehyung: You are the one who is real dumb.

Y/n: Youuuu----

Mr. Kim: OK ok now stop fighting you two, Tae behave she is leaving at evening and you started your fight early in the morning, let's go and have breakfast I want to spend time with my baby.

Y/n stick out her tongue to tease Tae and went with her dad, in response he just chuckled and rubbed his tears which he was trying to hold for so long.

Taehyung: Come buddy no one loves us. (He said while picking Yeon and went to dining table)

So Y/n is the youngest child of Kim's family and everyone loves her a lot, she is an independent girl, as she loves teaching so she become teacher in Daegu, but now she got an offer to transfer to one of the biggest school in Seoul as mentor, as she loves kids and so she didn't deny the offer. Her family was quite sad to hear as they have never stayed this much far from their daughter but they still agreed for her happiness. She said that she will take Yeon as his companion, her one and only child

IN EVENING

Y/n gave a hug to every maid in the house and then a group hug to her family, and then she and Yeontan went to airport with Taehyung in his Car.

Taehyung: See, we have fought a lot since childhood, not because I hate you or something but just because you are my one and only sister. As you are going to such a busy city definitely you will get busy but don't forget to take a good care of yourself and Yeon. Don't change yourself as Seoul is the city which influence or we can say force even a kid to behave elegantly and always wear makeup n all, but I need you to stay just like how you stay in our house carefree and most of the times in shorts. Most importantly whenever you need me just give me a call, I will come all the way to you. Don't forget the taekwondo practice I gave you definitely use them when needed and ----

Y/n: D-Don't you think it's t-too much. (she said while sobbing lightly as he never talked with her in this way makes her feel more sad that she is gonna miss them a lot now)

Taehyung: Ae ae ae Giggles, don't cry. See Yeon is also crying cause you look pretty scary. (He teased her)

Y/n: Yaah! Oppaa!!! (She started hitting him with her small fist)

Taehyung: Yoo Gurl calm down I'm driving!

And that's how while bickering and fighting they reached their destination.

Taehyung: Take Care Giggles. (He said while planting a long kiss on her forehead and she hugged him tightly no doubt a brother's hug is the only comfortable place for her after her father.

Y/n: Youu too take care of yourself and Mom and Dad, Let's go Yeoniee... 

Taehyung: Byee My Babyyy... (He kissed his face)

Y/n and Yeontan left....

 To be continued....