Chapter 6

Jungkook's Pov

After 30 min finally Jun slept peacefully. I don't know what even happened there when I left. I just hope these wild ladies are not fighting anymore.

Once I reach downstairs I found no one? Huh? Where are they? I asked a maid to tell me in detail what happen... Firstly she was scared to tell me but I assured her and I got to know that Leena was the one who broke the glass and insulted Mrs. Han... I'm very angry on her how can she disrespect her like that?? I asked her about Leena's whereabouts but the maid said she is not at home. I asked about Y/n so she said she must be with Mrs. Han. I nodded and left from there to find them. I knocked on the door, I have given all the maids separate rooms so that they can rest there. Mrs. Han opened the door after a couple of mins.

Mrs. Han: Oh Jungkook? Why are you here?

Me: Actually I want to ask you about your health.

Mrs. Han: Oh, I'm fine dear. (she said slightly patting his shoulders)

Me: I'm glad to hear that, but um you know where is Y/n?? (she slightly chuckled after seeing him being shy)

Mrs. Han: Come in. (she said while gesturing him to come inside)

//when she said come in I got confused but as soon as I entered the view in front of me was something that made me awe. I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow and one was at her back just like how I put Jun on bed with pillows as boundaries. GOSHH EOMMAA why she is soo cute???//

Mrs. Han: Done staring? (she said while smiling slightly as she understood just by his looks that this boy is in love!)

Me: Uh! Oh! I was not—(she chuckled and cut him of by saying)

Mrs. Han: Ok let's forget it and I was going to wake her up as I finished making lunch.

Me: okay so I will go. (he was about to run away out of embarrassment but she quickly grabbed his elbow and turned him around)

Mrs. Han: You know dear I'm very busy so why not You wake her up till then I will prepare the dining table oky. (she said and went out of the room leaving him confused.)

//Now I have to wake her up?? But I should not disturb her sleep right? Cause she is sleeping very peacefully, But food is also important for our health right? So yeah I have to wake her up. Why I feel shy around this girl goshh~ Okay Jeon Jungkook you have to complete this task too!

I went near her and called her name, but my poor luck she didn't woke up so I shook her a bit//

Me: Y/n! Miss Y/n‼ wake up!

Y/n: hmm? (she opened her eyes but again shut them when she saw a very gorgeous man right in front of her)

Me: Yeah... We have to go for lunch.... (he said while standing in a straight posture now)

Y/n: please lemme sleep more kook.... (as she was in her deep sleep she didn't realize what she has done, poor him got his heart flutter 2nd time by now.)

//okay , kook? KOOK??? SHE JUST CALLED ME KOOK‼ THE HECK MY CHEEKS ARE BURNING SHIT SHIT SHIT‼ THIS GIRL IS DANGEROURS FOR YOUR HEART JEON JUNGKOOK//

Author's Pov

After taking a long breath he again decided to wake her up and finally she got up and went to freshen up.

At Dining Table

Everyone was there, Leena also arrived at home but got shocked to see Y/n still there but she didn't talked much cause this time Jungkook was the one who looks more mad and she knows the reason behind that too, but he decided to calmly ask her as Jun was also there and he doesn't want him to witness the mess again which these ladies created just a while ago.