Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

My heart was not at peace after hearing her loud sobs, seems like she didn't even realize that I'm already at the door step or else she might have acted like she is fine. I give an apologetic look to Mrs. Han and she patted my back before whispering,

Mrs. Han: Jungkook look after her! (She advised him before going out of the room)

I went near her with my slow steps, but her next words made me halt at my place.

Y/n: Aunty! What's wrong me?? Aish why I'm crying this much today!! It's soo frustrating. (She buried her face in her hands trying to calm herself down but the Man who was standing in front of her stayed silent for god knows how much time!)

I'm scared‼

Bootiful A/N: Yah stop being a Scaredy cat‼ Speak up! She has already filled a whole bucket with her tears...

S-sorry I will...

Bootiful A/N: geez why I have to be here‼

Jungkook: Umm... (She literally flinched and turned around to look its Jungkook and Mrs. Han is no-where to be found in that room)

As expected she quickly turned away and wiped her tears before showing her fake smile to me. I sighed deeply...

Jungkook: L-Look Y/n what you saw was nothing----

Y/n: I'm really really sorry! I really didn't mean to interfere in your personal space----

Jungkook: B-but it's not like that I---

Y/n: Noo listen to me first‼ It was very bad manner---

Jungkook: But you are different so you can come---

Bootiful A/N: SHUT THE PRETTY MOUTH OF YOURS BOTH OF U‼

*silence*

...........

*deep breathes*

Bootiful A/N: Hmm, now firstly Jungkook will say and Y/n listen okay! *I said sweetly and both of them nodded in a second*

Y/n (whispered to Jungkook): Here I was saying sorry for interfering and look at A/n she herself is interfering in our business...

Bootiful A/N: You said anything Y/niee??

Y/n: N-No! (She replied with nervous smile, okay I said and Left,(not really))

Jungkook: It was nothing what it was looking like, it was n-not even a kiss, really, sincerely, she was drunk that's why I carried her and took her to her room. And you Y/n, you are related to me. You are someone who is precious to my Jun and Jun is already precious to me so you can roam wherever you what and can stay here for how long you wish. You have all right on everything related to Jun. B-but please don't cry your health will get worse and I really don't want that. Please. (He begged trying to explain every bit of his emotions to her)

Y/n: But still Jungkook it's not a right way to enter in someone else room, I did interfere in your privacy! She is your wife and Jun's mother... I j-just I'm sick that's why I'm crying this much cause my emotions are taking the lead right now uff‼ Don't worry!

I-I.... h-how should I tell her that Leena is not my wife and the untold truth of Jun which I have concealed till now from everyone... I'm not sure should I tell herr or not??

Y/n: I'm really sorry, I will leave early tomorrow! (In a swift motion he turned towards her in disbelief)

Jungkook: What‼?? NOO‼ I-I mean Y/n your health is still not good and you are gonna stay here till you get perfect (she was about to speak but he stopped her putting his index finger on her lips) No, listen! I can't trust you when it comes to your well-being, so you are staying with me and Jun and that's final! (She pouted and nodded)