Chapter 2

Jungkook's Pov

Me and Jun are going for a morning walk, it's our daily habit. But now a days I'm quite stressed about Jun's health, he is getting more quite. I don't know what happened to him? I'm trying my best to give him all the love and care and Leena is trying as well. But I guess maybe I will have to consult with doctor for further check up, please god help my son. Suddenly Jun pulled my hands I looked at him and he pointed at something with his cute little fingers. I followed his fingers and saw there was a cute puppy I understood what he want, I picked him up and went towards the puppy.

As we reached there I looked around but there was no one and on his neck the belt has the tag named KIM'S PROPERTY! I chuckled.

Jungkook: Jun you wanna touch his fur? (Jun nodded immediately)

I took his small hands in mine and slowly bend but I flinched lightly when we heard a shout from our back making us stop and turn towards the direction.

Y/n: Yaah! Tannie! Why are you so fast huh? For you I have to walk—noo Run a marathon daily aishh...(she scolded him cutely while sitting on the nearby bench without having any realization her surrounding, Yeontan bark on her more like responding her, and that made the 4 years old chuckle and now she finally looked up and noticed them but those pair of doe eyes were already looking at her)

Y/n: Oh!  Hey cutie! (She always gets over hyped when she sees children so she excitedly extended her hand for handshake with Min jun which he gladly accepted with a small smile)

Jun: H-Hie ......... Aunty?.. (Jun got confused not knowing what should he call her so he said aunty)

Y/n: Auntyyy?? Whattt? Woahhh!! That's sooooo unfair I called you cutie and you call me aunty? From which angle I look like an aunty huh? (she said showing fake anger but that innocent kid took it seriously and started crying which made Jungkook panic and Y/n cursed herself.)

Jk: babyy shh don't cryyyy, Appa is here naa shhh!

Y/n: I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean it! So sorry please don't cry!

//Both of them were literally panicking trying their best to stop the kid from crying but suddenly someone interrupted them.//

BARK...... BARK...... BARK.......

//Y/n looked at jun he stopped crying for a second and looked at yeontan with his doe eyes, she understood and shared a look with Jungkook whom she didn't even looked at him till now as if he don't even exist in front of Jun...//

y/n: baby you wanna meet with tannie?? (she said with the most sweetest voice and opened her arms for jun to which he nodded and jumped on her)

Y/n: so we didn't introduce yet so myself Y/n, Kim Y/n and he is yeontan you can call him tannie.. what about you?

Jun: I'm min jun and he is my appa! (he said while sobbing lightly, Y/n took out handkerchief from her pocket and wiped his tears and running nose and planting a kiss on his nose in the end)

Y/n: you can touch him, he will not do anything okiee? (Jun nodded)

The way she cared for him neither she showed any sign disgust nor anger, she made him calm in just few minutes and understood him so well how is this possible?? They played with yeontan for a pretty good time, I was kind of surprised to see min jun giggling and laughing when yeontan licks his hands and Y/n scolds him for that. I never saw him this much happy from a long time I hope he stays like this always...

Min jun: appa I'm hungry!

Jungkook: okay my boy let's eat ice cream hm--

Y/n: wait... Ice cream? And also early in the morning no way! Junnie baby it will affect your throat.. so no ice cream okiee (she said with a very soft voice so that he won't feel that she is angry.)

Jungkook: but he is hungry Miss Y/n and---

Y/n: yea yea I know! Junnie let's eat something more delicious than ice cream.. what say??

Jun: yeesss! (he said while clapping his hands cutely which made both of them drool over his cuteness )

Y/n: Okieeee but before we go, umm I still don't know your name Junniee's appa? (she said with a chuckle)

Jungkook: o-o sorry! Myself Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook (They bowed to each other) Jun come to appa and don't bother Miss Y/n.

Jun: b-but appa I wanna stay with Yniee(he said cutely making Jungkook sigh in defeat and they all went to nearby shop.

Miss Y/n ordered 3 pastry and dog's food and after some time their food arrived..

Jungkook: I will pay how much sir?

Y/n: no ways! I will pay! Tell me the amount..

Jungkook: miss Y/n it's okay I will pay you don't have to worry—

Y/n: worry?? See Mr. Jeon I'm an independent lady okay, I don't have any worry, so I will pay.

//Both of them starting causing chaos there making both Jun and waiter confuse 

BUT SUDDENLY--// 

BARK...... BARK...... BARK....... 

It was like, as if yeontan was scolding them to let him eat in peace and both went quite which made jun to laugh aloud..

Time skip...

Y/n: Junnie this is the last bite say aaa! (she said to the one who is sitting cutely in her lap and following her every instructions )

Y/n: yeee! It's finish waah Junnie is the best boyy‼ (she said while clapping and jungkook too joined her in encouraging his son.)

Jun: and you are the best as well. (Jun replied and pecked her cheeks with his mouth full of pastry)

Jungkook: oh miss Y/n the pastry! (he said pointing towards her cheeks)

Y/n: it's okay I will wash it later. (she replied and smiled looking at Jun)

FEW MINUTES LATER---

y/n: it was really nice meeting you both. Never thought that my first day in this city will start with this much joy, all thanks to you both.

Jungkook: it's really nice to meet you too Miss Y/n. Thank you for taking care of jun. I am happy to see him smiling after a long time too.. (the last line he said looking at the sleeping kid on her lap with yeontan on his side)

Y/n: I guess he is sensitive but I'm happy that I was able to make him smile so no need to say thanks...

Jungkook: Hmm now we should take our leave! (he said carefully picked Jun from her lap and bowed to her and she also bowed to him)

Y/n: you are very sweet Mr. Jeon! Take care of Jun and yourself too!

Jungkook: yea you too take care of yourself and your property!

she chuckled after hearing my response she is cute but suddenly my heart started beating fast when she came a little close to me but she bend down and kissed Jun's forehead. I smiled at her soft gesture then she back off and bowed to me and left with Yeontan in her arms who was also sleeping. That was the best morning I have ever felt in a long time. I looked down at Jun's sleeping face and kissed his forehead too. It was really nice meeting you Miss Y/n hope to see you again. 

To be continued.