《8》Love and Concern

Author POV :

Author POV :

Zhan was moving restlessly. He was having difficulties for breathing. "Ah~ Yibooo...." Zhan called out unconsciously. Yibo immediately held his hand. He was panicking alot. He was thinking what to do. He measured Zhan's temperature which is already very high.

"Oh Zhan ge!! You've a high fever.....what should i do!!?? What should I do??" Yibo panicking alot.

Zhan slightly open his eyes. "You have a brother...." He weakly uttered.

"Hah? Yeah." Yibo nonchalantly replied.

Zhan could feel his body getting hoter and hoter. He was feeling like burning but at the same time he was feeling cold. But he slightly sighed at Yibo's dumbness. "And he's a doctor." He said.

"Yeahhh.... " Yibo slowly nodding his head. He still didn't get what Zhan was trying to say. After some moment he realised. "YES!! My brother is a doctor. Wait Zhan ge am calling him right now."

Yibo immediately called Haikuan. After some rings Haikuan received.

"Wei!! Ge-ge-ge-ge-ge....."

"Calm down Yibo. What happen?"

"Zhan ge....he's having high fever what should i do??"

Haikuan sighed. "Relax. Do what am telling. Get lukewarm water and wipe his whole body. It'll lowered his temperature...."

"Lukewarm? But he's already so hot.....shouldn't we use cold water?"

"Idiot no!! It'll worsen his condition. Do what am telling. And after wipe his body make sure he wear light cloths. And the temperature of the room should be cool but not cold. It'll discrease his discomfortness. And give him the medicines i gave you. Just do these things for now if his condition still not get improved take him to the hospital."

Slowly nodding, Yibo said, "okh. I'll inform you..."

After the called end, Yibo brought a bowl of lukewarm water. He wants to wipe Zhan's body but hesitating to do as he have to took off Zhan's cloth.

Seeing Yibo's hesitation, Zhan slightly smiled and hold his hand trying to get up. Yibo immediately helped him to get up. Zhan sat on his back against the headboard. He slowly took off his shirt. Seeing Zhan's bare body, Yibo's heart broke into several pieces. The crimson cuts highlighted on his pale white skin. Yibo's eyes covering in water. He slowly and gently start wiping Zhan's body.