《11》Two Sides

Author POV :

Author POV :

"Am sorry. I should've told you before." Zhan said causing Yibo to break the hug and looked at him. "It's okh Zhan ge. I'll never force you for anything. Whenever you want to say, I'll listen." Yibo said, cupping his cheek. Tears start falling from Zhan's eyes. Yibo wipe the tears by the pad of his thumb.

"When....i....wa-was 5 years old...." Zhan hiccups and sobbing. "It was....in my...va-ca-tion. Mom, dad.....and me went on....sight...see-ing..." Zhan whimpering, tears keeps dripping. Yibo holding his hand, rubbing his fingers around it. "We...were on the....car.....dad was driving on like..... some kind of mountain road. And.....*sobbing* the brake failed...." Zhan tears start falling uncontrollably, sobbing loudly. Yibo also got tears in his eyes. He just couldn't see Zhan in pain. It was shattering his heart. He pulled Zhan in his lap, hugging him tightly, patting his head and murmuring comforting words.

"The....ca-ar.....keep....falling down.....the glasses.....broke.... glass pieces piercing into....our skin. I saw mom and dad.....covering in blood." Zhan resting his head on Yibo's chest. His tears falling on Yibo's shirt. "The....car....fell on the sea. Dad....somehow opened....the car....door. Then swim.....and took me out of....the car. And brought me to....the shore."

*Zhan laying on the shore, coughing, exhaling and inhaling. "Zhan dear, are you ok?" Mr. Xiao ask, blood dripping from his head and some other places. "Am ok dad, but you....." Zhan looking pale, crimson cuts highlighted on his face while tears keeps falling down. Mr. Xiao smile,cupping his son's cheek he said, "Am ok, dear. Now stay here. I'll go and bring your mom." After that Mr. Xiao dive into the water. *

Zhan remembering his painful memory. Yibo tightly hugging him, make sure Zhan feels safe in his arms, keeps patting his head. "It's ok.....its ok Zhan ge." Yibo murmured. His tears trying to fall down. But he control himself because he can't be weak now.

"He never came back, Yibo." Zhan crying uncontrollably, hiccuping, inhaling heavily. "After that they never came back."

*Zhan waiting for his parents to come out. But nobody came. He start screaming their names. Crying out loudly but nobody came. The place was desolate. He keeps running here and there. But couldn't do anything. What else he can do? He was just a five years old kid. He was so exhaust. His lips got dry, his face looks pale and his cloths wet and soaked in blood. And soon his knees betrayed and he collapsed on the ground. His vision start getting blurry as he lost his sense.* Zhan remembering.

"Do you know Yibo, i was fainted for 3 days straight.....then....when *hiccups* i came back....to my sense....." Zhan breathing heavily. "Zhan ge, Zhan ge look at me." Yibo held Zhan's cheekbone. "Breath...breath, calm down. Its ok, you don't need to say more."