《13》Intoxicated Night

Author POV :

Author POV :

Yibo was talking in the phone with his mother while entering the bedroom. "Yeah mom. I know....." He stopped in the middle of his word as he got mesmerised by the view infront of him. Zhan was dressed in white. White pants and a white oversized shirt. Water dripping from his hair. He was wiping his hair with a towel. The view was ethereal.

"Oh fuck! Damn Wang Yibo control yourself." Yibo thought, clenching his fist and biting his lower lip.

"Yeah mom. We've arrived safely. And don't worry I'll take a good care of Zhan ge." Yibo replied to his mom. He hangup the call and sat on the bed.

"What was mom saying?" Zhan ask. "Nothing, just if we arrive safely." Yibo replied. Zhan nodded, sitting on the other of the bed. "By the way Zhan ge, have you ever visited Paris before?" Yibo ask. "Umm nope." Zhan reply. "You?" He added. "Yeah. Once. Umm....for a business meeting. It was just for a day. So i couldn't enjoy. But we'll tomorrow, okh?" Yibo excitedly said. "Hmm. Now sleep. Am so tired." Zhan said while yawning. They both went to sleep.

Today they just arrived in Paris. They'll stay for some days here but will return before new year because Zhan wants to spend new year with family.

The next day, Yibo and Zhan went for city outing. The roam around the roads, streets and many shopping malls. When they went to the shopping mall they brought same hoodies but different colour and wore it.

 When they went to the shopping mall they brought same hoodies but different colour and wore it

"Wow Zhan ge, you're looking cute." Saying it Yibo pinched Zhan's cheek. This made Zhan blushed. "Okh okh let's go now." Zhan said, trying to hide his tomato face.

They went to a game store. They played alot of games. They even brought gifts for other. They ate dinner in a fancy restaurant. It was all Zhan's favourite dishes except the dessert, it was Yibo's favourite. Its already late night when they return back to home so after taking shower they straightly went to sleep. Yibo back hugging Zhan while Zhan clutching Yibo's hand in his chest. Tomorrow they'll visit the famous amusement park in Paris.