《10》Trauma's Side Effect

Author POV :

Author POV :

Yibo, Zhan, Xing Chen and Xue Yang were enjoying their movie night when suddenly Xue Yang had a notification in his phone. He took out the phone and what he saw just shocked him. "What the fuck!" Everyone immediately looked at him. "What happen Yang?" Yibo ask. He showed his phone to others. Looking at the screen, everyone's eyes got wide in shocked.

It was an article about Su Yue. In the article it is mentioned that Su Yue has been connected with an illegal drug marketing and also in human trafficking. There's even some videos and photos found as evidence. "How's this possible?" Yibo said.

"That's my question too." Xue Yang said.

" It's ok guys it pretty late now. And we should check it out tomorrow. " Xing Chen said.

"Yes, Xing Chen is right. It's already late. We should all go to sleep." Zhan said.

Yibo and Xue Yang nodded.

"Yibo, how about Chenchen and Xue Yang stay here? It's already midnight." Zhan suggested.

"Yeah good idea. Then me and Yang will sleep in my room and you both he....." Before Yibo could complete his word Zhan and Xing Chen yelled together, "NO!"

Both Xue Yang and Yibo got startled by their sudden behaviour. "What happen?" Xue Yang ask. Xing Chen and Zhan mentally cursed themselves. "I mean, Yibo and Zhan should sleep in Yibo's room. Me and Xue Yang will sleep here." Xing Chen explained and Zhan agreed with him.

"Oh...are you so eager to sleep with me?" Xue Yang ask with a mischievous smile. Xing Chen rolled his eyes. "Who told you that you're going to sleep on the bed? You'll sleep on the sofa." Xing Chen express with annoyance. "Aaaa!! That's unfair." Soon they start arguing. Zhan was about to stop them but Yibo dragged him out of the room.

"Yibo we should calm them."

"No need Zhan ge. Its their regular. After a while they will get tried and will sleep. So don't worry. We should go to sleep. Am feeling so sleepy."

"Umm okh if you say so."

They went to Yibo's room and soon they fall asleep separately as the bed was quite big. But later without their knowing, they got close and cuddling with each other.

_____
_____

The next morning Yibo went to his office to check the rumours about Su Yue. Zhan is better from before. He can walk without help but still Yibo was so tensed to left him alone in the house so Xing Chen was on duty for taking care of Zhan.