special chapter : Side Couples |part 1|

| This chapter is about the side couple HaiCheng(Haikuan & Zhoucheng) This is a very long chapter

| This chapter is about the side couple HaiCheng(Haikuan & Zhoucheng) This is a very long chapter. This chapter is mainly a mixing of some events that are mentioned in the previous chapters but not in details |

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Haikuan was walking while talking with Yibo in his phone. "Ge, you won't believe! I really found him. I found my first love. He's in China." Yibo excitedly express from the other side.

"Oh really! That's a good news. So what you're gonna do now?" Saying it Haikuan step into the elevator. He was formally dressed up. A bubble tea in his hand.

"Oh am returning back to China tonight

"Oh am returning back to China tonight. When you're coming back from Germany?" Yibo asks.

"In 2-3 days. Am now gonna attend a lecture. Then i got some paperwork so if it will get done by tomorrow I'll be back in tomo.......ouch!" As Haikuan was busy in talking with Yibo, he didn't notice someone coming towards him and got bumped with him. The guy had some books and files in his hands which fell on the floor. Even the bubbles tea Haikuan was holding fell on that guy's overcoat.

"Oh am really so-rry." Haikuan said while declining his call. And start helping that guy to clear the mess. Helping? No 'cause he was more into staring at the guy. The guy was also dressed up formally. Seems like he's also here to attend the lecture.

Haikuan couldn't help but to stare at the person. This is the first time he's feeling like this. Gathering all the books and files, the guy stood up as well as Haikuan. "Am....am really sorry. Umm let me clean your.....coat." Haikuan said.

"No it's ok. You don't need to." The guy replied.

"Umm...then give your number I'll pay."

"No need really."

"Then....at least tell me your name i ......"