1// The Exciting Future That Awaits Them

A gentle music box tune filled the beautiful suite room as the team of make up artists and hair stylists busily paced around to do their respective jobs.

The beautiful bride tapped her fingers on her lap following the rhythm of the beautiful and slow tune. She silently closed her eyes and focused on calming down her erratic and frantic heart.

As the make up artist finished applying the last few touches of mascara on the bride, she slowly and carefully flutters her eyes open and finds herself at awe at what she saw on the mirror.

'It's beautiful! Thank you very much.'

Cheon Sarang grins as she gazed at herself and smiled warmly at the make up artist through the reflection of the mirror.

It was finally D-day of her's and Won's wedding. Although she felt nervous and anxious at the thought of having tons of eyes fixate on her, she reveled and felt a flutter of excitement and pure happiness at the thought of meeting the love of her life down the aisle in a few hours.

Gazing down at the beautiful and rather big diamond ring that Won had gifted her as he proposed a few months ago, a tinge of scarlet hue spread itself across her cheeks as she thought about what and how Won was doing now.

'Ms. Cheon...'

Suddenly being forced to escape from her thoughts, Sarang looks up and finds one of the employees smiling warmly at her.

'If you could follow us to the bedroom, it's time for you to wear the wedding gown.'

Realizing that her make up and hair were long done, Sarang warmly grins and chuckles as she thanked both the make up artist and hair stylist for their hardwork. After receiving warm bows and congratulations, the ethereal bride heads off towards the bedroom and lets the other staff start prepping her wedding dress.

Meanwhile, in another suite above Sarang's floor. Gu Won silently fixes his cuff links and checks his hair for the last time before heading out towards the living room and sitting on one of the armchairs.

If Sarang was handling her anxiety and nervousness rather well, Won meanwhile was failing to keep his emotions in check judging as to how he literally stands up every minute just to pace around the room whilst checking his watch. 

Breaking out of his thoughts after hearing the suite door open, he turns around and meets eyes with his closest friend slash secretary. Jokingly rolling his eyes at the man, Won spoke in a sarcastic voice. 

'Shouldn't you be checking your script and lines instead of being nosy again here Noh bujangnim? I swear if you ruin my wedding with a wrong line, I'll make sure you never forget it for the rest of your life.' 

Sangsik chuckles and crosses his arms as he approaches his boss with a gentle smile etched on his face. 

It was all very silent as Sangsik's smile slowly turns into a teary eyed proud smile at the sight of his best friend in the most dashing tux ever. Feeling awkward and weirded out by the intense stare from his secretary, Won calls the man out and plops back down onto the chair. 

'Will you please stop it.... it's embarassing, I bet even Sarang-ie won't cry like that. It's not even your wedding, cry again once it's your turn....' 

Sangsik wipes the tears from the corner of his eyes and smiles as he replies to Won's comments.

'I honestly still can't believe it... our doryeonim (young master) is actually getting married. Starting today, I won't be able to barge into your room just to wake you up or bother you anymore and what's sadder now is that you get to eat and share your daily life with our kind Sarang ssi..... It's a bittersweet story for the forever solo me.' 

Won chuckles and smiles at the thought of waking up every single day next to the love of his life. If someone had told him 7 years ago that he would have been so happy a few years later, he would probably have just rudely ignored them and carried on. He felt extremely grateful at the blessings that have happened since then but most importantly... he thanked the heavens everyday that he had managed to meet his soulmate. 

Suddenly feeling giddy and wanting to quickly go down for his wedding, Won stands back up and straightens his blazer one last time before facing his secretary with the most eager smile. 

'Noh Sangsik, did you double check my honeymoon reservations and fix my schedule already? I specifically said to not bother me or Sarang-ie at all during the course of our honeymoon. We'd like to enjoy the first few weeks of our marriage to ourself so if you could please...refrain from calling us.' 

Sangsik nods as he pulls out his phone and reports the details to his boss. 

'Yes daepyonim... don't worry about it, I've confirmed the reservation of your hotel in Thailand and also the one in London. The plane tickets have also been booked and secured, I've put everything you may need in your luggage so it'll be much more convenient for you to find. Also, your new home is very much ready, while you and Sarang will be away for 2 weeks, I've enlisted some of our housekeeping staff to maintain the cleanliness in the residence just to keep it ready once you return in 2 weeks.' 

Won smiles and nods as he fishes out a black card and hands it to his secretary. 

'You've worked hard....thanks to your hard work, I'm allowing you to use this card for the next 2 weeks while I'm gone. Eat and play as much as you want! But If I were to give you an advise as someone who's now getting married and a senior in the romance department.... go and ask that manager out on a romantic dinner... she seems oddly interested in you.'

Slightly shocked at Won's statement, Sangsik's face turns red as he holds on to the black card and stares at the wall in confusion. Won meanwhile smirks and walks out of the suite room as he goes off to find his father.