5// Crazy In Love

The rain drizzled away as a new morning finally dawned in the beautiful country of Thailand. The sun had refused to shine as the grey clouds took over making it highly impossible for anyone to identify that it was in fact early in the morning.

Only the drip drops of rain water hitting the clay tiled roof and occasional splashes from the swimming pool filled the quiet and beautiful villa.

In the same villa that they had stayed together with their friends a year ago. Sarang and Won had spent the last 3 days relaxing and going out to sightsee and create new memories as husband and wife as soon as they arrived in the country for their honeymoon.

As the grey and rainy morning started, the couple still laid together in their bedroom... clearly still asleep after the tumultuous events from last night (judging by the state of the room).

Inside the bedroom, a pair of powder blue stilettos and shiny black dress shoes laid together with a few male and female clothes scattered across the fluffy and luxurious beige fur carpet.

The slight morning light threatens to reflect it's blinding ray into the dark bedroom through the small opening of the heavy black out curtains.

On the king sized bed, two naked bodies laid entangled with each other, Their arms wrapped around each other's bodies to keep warm.

The state of the bedroom, an clear evidence to a passion and love filled event from the night before.

Suddenly, Won groans and shifts around on the soft mattress. Immediately breaking the silence and serenity of the morning air.

He rubs his eyes and carefully sits up, Groaning at the sudden flash of light peeking from the curtain's gap, he looks at the woman beside him and immediately a wide smile replaces the frown on his face.

Affectionately gazing at Sarang, he gently strokes her cheeks and leans down to peck her forehead.

After recalling their intense love making from the night before, he smirks and reaches to fix the blanket that's already threatening to expose her soft and milky skin.

Won smiles again after the realization that they were still in their honeymoon hits him and man was he glad to not have any entourage tagging with them this time.

They were all alone and free to do whatever they wanted together, he had intended to savor these moments since it would be harder to have such intimate moments once they go back to Korea (+ considering Department Manager Noh probably won't ever leave him alone all the time).

Since it was raining nonstop, Won had decided to cancel his plans to go sightseeing with his wife for the day. Instead, they had slept in to recharge and get some needed rest for their final day tomorrow, considering they were taking a early flight the day after tomorrow to spend the rest of their honeymoon in London.

Using his right arm as leverage, Won sat up and smiled as he gazed down at Sarang affectionately. It still seemed quite unbelievable that the woman of his dreams was finally married to him. Won couldn't even fathom just how much his life had changed since Cheon Sarang came crashing into his world like a nuclear bomb.

Everything had completely changed since then.... his life, his daily routine and perhaps the most important of all....himself. Won couldn't have been more grateful of the blessings his received, and just like how he had promised Sarang's grandmother and his own father that they would live a happy life together, the man had already painted out a future with her in his mind. He could just imagine how crazy this adventure with her would be. It would be twice as fun, happy than before but most importantly.... it was filled with pure and sincere love.