6// I Love You More

There was a moment of silence as Won drove pass the majestic and humongous gates of his family's estate (slash castle) in the countryside somewhere in the UK. Sarang quite literally gazed at the huge castle in pure shock as she tried to understand the situation.

Eventually getting her voice out and letting curiosity take over, she stutters a bit in astonishment and asks the question she's been dying to know since Won pulled into the mysteriously old yet luxurious gates.

'Yo--you didn't tell me you owned a whole castle?'

Won chuckles and swiftly turns the curb with ease as he drove them in his favorite shiny black sports car nearer and nearer towards the grand entrance. Speaking in a low tone, the male smirks as he replies.

'Technically it's 'ours' already not only mine, it was bought by my grandfather and eventually passed onto my father. My father didn't have much interest in settling down in England so he gave it to me instead.... Welcome to our home in the UK, my love.'

It was an understatement to say Sarang was only shocked.... she was half intimidated and also flustered. I mean everyone will feel the same if you were to literally own a humongous and centuries old castle (or country home?).

As Won pulls the car up, several maids and workers all greet the couple and wordlessly heads off to take care of the luggage in the car. Suddenly, a older gentleman comes right out of the front entrance and approaches the couple. He was obviously a veteran among the other employees and was very much formally dressed in a neat butler uniform.

'Sir....madam, welcome back to the United Kingdom. It's been a while but we're glad you decided to spend the rest of your honeymoon here.... and may I just greet you both a congratulations on your wedding.

Won smiles and nods as he turns to his wife and introduces the older gent.

'This is Mr. Smith, his been the head butler and caretaker of this place since my grandfather's time--- '

As Sarang smile and greet the elder male with a friendly handshake, Won turns to the elderly butler and introduces his wife in English.

'It's been a while Mr. Smith, please do meet my wife... Sarang, I trust that everything has been prepared as I have requested?'

The elder male smiles and nods with much delight as he greets Sarang for the first time. After a little more chit chat with the head butler, the couple eventually move on and enter the huge castle. Sarang was simply blown away at the interior of the whole estate. It was a treasure trove of antique after antique, but what made it stand out was the presence of several picture frames around the tables and walls. Somehow, those little details made this ancient palace look a little more homey than it was supposed to look.

'I've made sure to prepare the grand bedroom just in time for your stay. Supper will be prepared earlier than scheduled as the young master had requested and once you enter your room, I have also asked the staff to prepare tea for the both of you. Please feel free to ring and call me if you may need something.'

As Sarang and Won both thank the butler, they were off to explore and head to their room by themselves. Won had always valued his privacy when he used to live there hence the staff always made sure to give him space, this time again it was no different as yet again the couple was left to their own privacy.

Won smiles gently as he turns to gaze sweetly at his wife. Affectionately, the male reaches for her hand and as if it was already an automatic reaction, Sarang takes the cue and links her arm around his, Won chuckles gently and caresses her hand with his other hand.

Just like that, the male leads her towards the grand staircase and the couple sets off towards their room. Along the way, Won gives Sarang a impromptu tour of the hallways and rooms but soon though, they reach the grand bedroom (aka Won's former bedroom when he used to live there). It had been renovated again not so long ago to suit both Sarang and Won.