3// The Mark of Love

There are certain moments in life when you realize how thankful you are to be born despite the past and perhaps even ongoing heartaches that you went through and have been going through. This was definitely 'that moment' for both Won and Sarang.

After saying their vows for each other and confirming their beautiful love in front of all their guests. Sangsik announces the newlyweds with tears in his eyes, and with the cue of the music, Won leads Sarang, his wife down the aisle amidst the cheers from their family and friends plus the rain of cream petals falling from the ceiling.

'May I please present Mr & Mrs Gu, our newly married couple....'

Won and Sarang smiled and thanked the guests as they cheered and took pictures of the couple. After a few short chats and thanks for the guests' time, the photographer beckons the couple to pose in the middle for a shot that would eventually be the first ever picture of both of them as husband and wife.

Won, being the most affectionate ever with his dear wife immediately wraps his arm around her waist and leans down to do his favorite 'nose bump' with her. The couple posed with their adorable eye smiles and even had a kiss shot after their friends all cheered together for a kiss.

After a few more group pictures, the bride and groom were finally allowed to head up to their new suite for some time to rest and freshen up before the reception during the evening. This time, the venue was none other than 'King The Land' inside King Hotel.

As Sarang and Won said their short goodbyes to their families and friends, the couple walks towards a private elevator near the entrance of the wedding hall and quietly slips in to finally have a private time together.

Come to think of it... this was their first private time together as husband a wife since they were officially married a few minutes ago. The couple sweetly gazed at each other and what immediately followed was a chorus of laughter.

Won wraps his arms around his wife's waist and Sarang clasps her hands around Won's in return. There was a comfortable silence in the elevator as the couple gazed at each other and took in the entirety of the whole moment.

They were finally married.... they are husband and wife. It seemed hard to believe but this was it.

Unable to speak as he gazed down at her sparkling hazel eyes, Sarang was the one to break the silence instead. This time she declared her love for him privately, in her own affectionate way. No other words were needed as she whispered.

'Saranghae.... Won ah, Thank you for being in my life....let's be happy and crazy together just like we are now in the future.'

Won grins and nods as he leans down to peck his wife's lips. After a few more pecks and gentle kisses, the couple eventually arrive at their suite and just like a typical cliche newlywed couple, Won insisted that he carried her bridal style into their room.

It was just like the first time when she stayed over at the suite after serving the Arab prince, only this time they were married and she wasn't shy at all to look straight at her handsome husband's face and flirt with him.

As the couple enter their room without much problem (considering Won's basically good at everything). Won gently plops his wife down onto the neatly made bed and mischievously wraps her in a back hug whilst they lay down on the king sized mattress.

Sarang jokingly rolls her eyes as she finally realizes what he was intending to do. There was a buzzing sensation on her neck as he sneakily placed soft kisses onto her nape repeatedly.

'We're just supposed to be taking a break and wash. We still have our reception to go to later.... My seobang nim (husband)'

Although Sarang would usually buckle, she knew it wasn't the perfect time for their 'recharging' moment. Who knows who could possibly barge in suddenly just to remind them that they had to keep their schedule or whatnot.