5

♡︎♡︎♡︎𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶ℊℴ:

♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶ℊℴ:

𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧ter 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬.

𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 vigorously as I wait impatiently for the boys to show up. It's been months since that incident in my apartment happened, Koby persuaded me into dropping the charges, my brother nor my family know this.

I never wanted to drop the charges I wanted the boys to rot in jail for the rest of their lives for what they did to me, the awful amount of sleepless nights, the nightmares of what they did to me.

I'm terrified of what might happen but Koby is with me so I'm sure nothing bad will happen to me while he's around. The bell above the door rings making me jump slightly, Koby places his hand on my leggings clad leg making the fear ease away slightly.

I feel their presence before I even look up at them I hear them shuffle into the booth seats opposite us, Koby nudges my shoulder and I suck in a deep breath and look up.

It feels like all the air is stripped out of my lungs when I look up into the eyes of the guys who made my life a living hell. My leg bounces against the light tiled floor, my anxiety skyrockets when they both stare at me.

"Why are we here, autumn?" Jason speaks up, his voice horse. He taps his fingers against the table as his eyes flicker from my eyes to the clock on the wall impatiently.

I bite my lip and think of something to say but my mind is blank, I didn't even want to do this in the first place. I would much rather be at home right now than be sat here.

"Rosie, has brought you here to apologize." Koby speaks up nudging me once more. My eyes widen at his words, 'apologise?' Is he serious right now.

What do I have to apologise for? They are the ones that should be apologising and I should be forgiving them.

Jacks eyebrows rise and his interest is peeked "Apologise? Now I'm intrigued." He chuckles leaning back in his seat, his eyes zeroing in on me.

A shiver rolls down my spine from his look, it's the same look he had that night in my room. The night he- no nope we're not thinking about this right now.

We're here to forgive and forget.

I take a deep breath, my hands curling into fists, "right, I'm sorry for taking you guys to court. And, I'm sorry for making everyone hate you." My voice is barely above a whisper I'd be surprised if they even heard me.

I cast my eyes down to the table not wanting to look them in the eye, a sigh leaves Jason's lips like he's been waiting for those words to be said his entire life.

"It's okay, we forgive you, autumn." He speaks up. "Now if that's all we have to get going." He nods and waits for me to speak again. When I don't speak up he nods and takes that as his queue to leave.

"We'll see you around." Are his last words before they both take off out of the cafe leaving me in koby's presence.

I let out a long breath that I didn't realise I was holding, I feel koby's stare burning into the side of my face, I turn to face him my eyes hard "Why would you make me apologise?".

He stares at me like I've grown two heads I roll my eyes and shove him trying to get him out of the seat, he moves and I get out the booth and storm out of the cafe.

I stride down the pathway holding my jumper in my arms, I hear Koby shouting my name "Autumn- rose stop!" I groan and stop in my tracks turning to face him.

"Why would you make me do that? I didn't do anything to them, they should be the ones apologising to me! They hurt me and made me how I am today, why was I the one apologising?" I shout tears rolling down my cheeks.

Frustration swirls in my tummy as I stare at him teary eyed, I though he brought me here to forgive and forget not to apologise to them.

"Autumn-" he speaks, I cut him off and step backwards "don't- don't even okay? I'm done." I whisper, I look at him for a second before I turn on my heel and walk away from him.

This is not why I came here, why am I the one that has to apologise to the guys that made my life a living hell. I walk to my parents house my tears drying up on my cheeks, my eyes are rimmed with redness as I open the front door to my parents house.

I jump slightly when I see my brother sat at the bottom of the stairs with his hands clasped together his eyes trained on me. "Jesus atlas, you scared me." I sigh and close the door behind me.

When I don't hear a reply from him I pinch my brows together and turn to face him, he sits unmoving. His eyes hardening by the second "Tell me, Autumn-rose." His voice is void of emotion.

Ouch, first name.

"Why, why were you with Jason and Jack?" His voice is deep and he's starting to scare me slightly, he looks so calm but there's a storm brewing in his eyes that nobody can stop.

I swallow thickly taking my eyes off them and looking down at my sneaker clad feet, I don't know what to say to him, whatever I say he still won't be happy with my answer.

"Tell me it's not true." He rises from the steps, standing up straight with his eyes drawn to slits "tell me you didn't apologise to the people that raped you." He seethes.

I flinch as his tone of voice, coiling backwards towards the door, he never talks to me like that. "Please let me explain." I rush out trying to step closer to him.

"You apologised to your fucking rapists, the people who assaulted you and caused you harm. Are you fucking kidding me?" He shouts, my body flinching at his loud voice.

I've never seen my brother so mad. He usually is so lenient on me and keeps his calm but right now he looks like he's about to punch the shit out of anyone in his way.

I step towards my brother my hand reaching towards him "Atlas, let me explain please." I plead. He slaps my hand away and I hiss out in pain.

"Explain? You want to Fucking explain?" He shouts, he steps towards me leaving us only inches apart "You can't explain that you apologised to your own fucking rapists." He grabs my arms in a tight grip.

I wince his grip starting to hurt my arms "Atlas, let go of me." I try to get out of his hold but he overpowers me "atlas, your hurting me." Tears prickle in my eyes from frustration.

Why will no one listen to me.