23

𝒪𝓃ℯ 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝑔ℴ:

𝒪𝓃ℯ 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝑔ℴ:

Koby's fingers are wrapped tightly around my forearm, the pressure burning my skin most definitely will leave bruises tomorrow. He drags me into a sketchy looking flat, in the middle of no where.

He pulls me behind him up the stairs, the floorboards creaking underneath my weight. My eyes scan the walls, the paint chipped and mould forming on the ceiling.

He knocks on a brown painted door in front of us, my eyes focused on my sneakers. The creek of the door opening sets alarm bells off in my head, I look up and see a boy, most likely the same age as us smiling up at Koby.

"Hey, man how've you been." They pull each other into a bro hug. I step backwards distancing myself from the door, the smell of cheep bear and weed filling my nostrils.

"I've been good, bro. It's been some time." Koby chuckles, the boy steps aside and holds the door open for us to enter. Koby's hand wraps around my arm again and he drags me inside.

I stumble beside him trying to catch up with his fast steps, he pulls me into a living room that reeks of weed making my face scrunch up in disgust.

My eyes scan the area, brown leather couches that have seen better days, a small tv in the corner and a coffee table in the middle, pills, lines, weed and other stuff that I've never seen is sprawled out on the table.

I flinch when a hand touches my shoulder, snapping my head to the side the ginger haired boy stands beside me with his teeth biting into his lip as his eyes gaze my body.

I recoil and shuffle my body closer to koby's feeling uncomfortable under his intense stare. "Well who's this pretty lady." The ginger boy winks at me.

I hide my face in koby's arm hoping he'll stop staring at me and just leave me alone. Koby wraps a possessive arm around my shoulder tugging me impossibly close to him "this is my girlfriend, Rosie." He grumbles, his chest vibrates against my cheek as he speaks.

I zone out during the rest of their conversation, praying that we leave soon not feeling comfortable in this house. Koby pulls me down on the couch, I push my body as far into the couch as I can.

My eyes falling onto the drugs on the table in front of me, I don't hear what their saying. I watch as they each kneel in front of the table, grabbing rolled up dollar bills and snorting the white powdered lines.

My leg bounces against the old carpeted floor, my heartbeat thumps in my ears. Koby turns to me and beckons me over, i shakily rise from the couch and step towards him.

He pulls me down by the sleeve of my top, my knees crash against the floor and I'm suddenly in front of the table. "Come on." He nods his head at the table.

My eyes flicker from him to the line on the table, I shake my head at him trying to shuffle away only for him to pull me back even closer. "Please, I don't want to." I plead.

"Oh stop being boring, rose. I didn't bring you all the way for nothing." His lips curl up in a snarl. He grabs a fist full of my hair and yanks my head to the table, my face inches away from the powder.

My eyes well up with tears and I sniffle, he shoves a rolled up dollar bill into my nose and pushes my head further until the other end of the bill is over the end of the powder. He slaps my back and I flinch, I inhale and he moves down the line until it's all gone.

He yanks my head back and looks over my face, admiring my eyes before he licks his finger and swipes the table, bringing his hand to my lips he pries my mouth open and rubs the remainder of the powder into my gums.

My vision blurs with tears as he lets go of my hair and shoves me away, I shuffle back until my back is pressed against the bottom of the couch. I tug at my sleeves keeping my eyes on my hands.

This day couldn't get any worse, it doesn't help that I took a beating earlier and my whole body aches and now this. When will it finally be enough, when will he finally be satisfied with what he's done to me and finally let me loose.

Before I know it everything starts to blur and my head feels light. I bite down on my lip and my head drops back on the couch, my eyes fluttering closed until darkness takes over me.