24

Ashton yanks me behind him into his Parker's and Carter's shared home

Ashton yanks me behind him into his Parker's and Carter's shared home. He convinced me into coming round and playing some video games with him like old times.

I'm still shaken up from the other night when he kissed me, I'm not sure what got into him. I think me and him might need to have a little chat about that, I hope he doesn't seem me more than a friend.

My eyes land on Carter sat on the couch watching something on the tv that hangs on the wall. I rip my hand out of Ashton's and run over to the couch, I dive on top of Carter hugging him tightly.

A chuckle escapes his lips and he wraps his arms around me "Hey, peach." His words are soft, he looks down at me a crooked grin on his lips.

I sit up in his lap, my legs on either side of his body. "Hey, my love." I chirp. My eyes are twinkling with happiness and excitement.

His hands grip my hips and he pulls me in for another hug. "I'm so glad your back, it feels like the universe has been restored." He places a soft kiss to my cheek.

I pull away and bounce in his lap feeling genuinely happy for once, he runs a hand through his hair and pushes his palms into my thighs "Please stop, peach." His words are forced.

My eyes widen when I register on what he means, I immediately stop bouncing and I tap his face "What is it with you guys, Jesus." I laugh, jumping off his lap planting my feet firmly on the ground.

Ashton clears his throat behind us and I look over my shoulder at him, a glare rests on his face darkening by the minute. Wait a minute, is he- is he jealous. No there's no way.

I say goodbye to Carter and finally make my way up the stairs to Ashton's room, he walks behind me getting a front row view to my ass. He guides me to his room with his palm pressed on my lower back.

We walk into his room and I plop my ass on the bed, he grabs the tv remote off his desk in the corner of the room and turns the tv on. Turning on his Xbox he passes me a controller and parks himself impossibly close next to me on the bed.

I cross my legs on the bed my thigh resting against his. I don't really know what to think right now, it's weird how since I've been back all the boys have been weird. Carter got a boner from me being in his lap and Ashton kissed me the other night back outside the arena.

He tells me the rules of the game and I listen intently to him, we play a few rounds and I don't tell him that I've played this before with Atlas. I win every single game and he drops his controller on the bed.

His mouth gaping open at me, his eyes are starstruck, "What- how, how did you do that?" He says, baffled by how someone like me just won him at his own game.

I shrug and smile innocently at him, my eyes twinkling with mischief. "I guess I'm just that good." I laugh, biting down on my lip.

His eyes bore into mine, he shakes his head in disbelief. "I can't believe I just lost, against you of all people." He frowns, a crease forming in between his brows.

I lay my controller on the bed and turn my body towards him "What because I'm a girl." I squint my eyes at him, faking annoyance.

"What? No. No, of course not. That's- that's not what I meant." He stammers out, straightening his back. His hand brushing across my thigh, sending chills down my spine.

I cover my mouth with the back of my hand trying to stop myself from laughing but I fail miserably, i cackle and fall onto my back, tears filling my eyes from how hard I'm laughing.

Ashton jumps on top of me pinning my hands to the bed, I sober up and look up at his eyes, they shimmer in the sunlight that beams through his bedroom window.

There's a shift in the air, his gaze caresses my face as he takes in my features. His jet black hair falls over his face, he bites down on his full bottom lip drawing it into his mouth.

My breathing is shallow and breathy, my forest green eyes studying his. He leans down but stops abruptly, I watch as he battles with himself through his eyes.

I don't know what comes over me, I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him down to me slowly, his breath tickles my lips. And before I know it his lips crash against mine, it's a slow kiss that's filled with passion the smell off his woody cologne filling my senses.

It's so effortlessly sweet, like biting into cotton candy at the fair. His tongue pushes into my mouth a moan escaping my lips, muffled by his mouth. I run a hand through his hair the locks falling over his forehead.

It's like we snap back to reality and we both stop kissing, he pulls away looking down at me panting beneath him, my lips red and swollen matching his.

"I'm sorry- I don't know what came over me." He mumbles, pushing his arms off the bed coming to sit at the edge of the bed. He runs a hand through his messy hair.

I sit up and drop my head in my hands, I can't believe I just did that. I kissed one of Ezra's best friends. What have I done? I stand up off the bed abruptly "I'm sorry, I have to go." I rush out.

I grab my phone off the bed and run out of the room, I hear Ashton shouting my name behind me but I don't stop running till I'm out of the front door and down the street away from his house.

I walk the rest of the way back to my house feeling on edge, I've fucked in badly. If Ezra finds out I kissed Ashton he'll blow a head gasket, I don't know what got into me.