Chapter 04: More Surprises

Kaido introduced Jigen to a group of members of the Beast Pirates.

This left the people around them stunned.

Fourth disaster? Scientific disaster?

What's going on? How did they not hear about this?

In the scene, all eyes turned to Jigen, staring at him intently.

In front of so many gazes, Jigen seemed indifferent. He has now been appreciated by Kaido and has become the fourth most important member of the Beast Pirates. Apart from Kaido, his status is the highest, alongside King, Queen, Jack, and others. In the same way, everyone in front of him will be his subordinates in the future and will be afraid of him.

It complements his narcissistic personality.

Instead of being afraid, it's better to say that Jigen has a hint of pride in his heart. Seeing everyone's expressions of amazement and somewhat dazed, Jigen feels very satisfied.

I'm someone who has ridden on his captain's back, have you?

Of course! These are just words in his heart.

As Jigen was thinking about that, everyone was looking at him with surprise and perplexity.

Because in their eyes, Jigen is a small fry who seems very weak and has no strength.

Jigen also maintains a height of 185 cm. Such a figure is equivalent to a "disability" in the world of Pirates, and cannot give people a sense of oppressionat all.

Is such a person the fourth disaster? Kaido-san, did you make a mistake?

The Beast Pirates are a pirate group that advocates violence. Strength is everything, so they are very puzzled.

For a while, there were whispering voices discussing why.

"Let me go, I want to take down this bastard." Ulti, a member of the famous Tobiroppo, was held back by her younger brother.

"Sister, calm down." Page One tried to calm his angry sister.

Seeing this, Kaido had no more nonsense and asked Jigen to take out a bean for him, and then showed the bean to everyone and said loudly, "Just trust this bean in my hand."

Everyone couldn't help but look at the bean in Kaido's hand, which was extremely tiny in his gigantic hand.

Looking at this green bean, everyone was silent for a moment, and then a louder discussion was heard.

"What the hell? Isn't it just an ordinary bean?"

"That's right! No matter how I look at it, I don't see anything special, it's just an ordinary bean."

"Kaido-sama said this is a magic bean...is there something wrong?"

"Hey! Do you think Kaido-sama was fooled by this kid in front of him?"

"I think it's very possible..."

"... "

The people around them were whispering, but they couldn't see anything special about the bean in Kaido's hand.It was just an ordinary bean. They suspected that Kaido was fooled by Jigen.

Jack immediately said, "Kaido-san, I don't see anything special about this bean."

"Even if there is any difference, the Beast Pirates respect our strength. Only with strong strength can we obtain a corresponding position among the ranks."

"It's inappropriate to let this weak-looking kid be the fourth disaster, isn't it?"

Jack, "The Drought," is basically the type of person who speaks his mind. In his opinion, this bean is nothing at all.

After Kaido heard his words, he simply said "Eh?", looked at him out of the corner of his eye, and raised his eyebrows.

In the next second, he moved, holding the mace in his hand at some point, and then shouted:

"Hourai Hakke" (Eight Trigrams Thunder Cannon)

The black thunder around him roared, and the mace struck Jack's abdomen. All this happened so quickly that Jack didn't know when it happened, so he vomited blood and hit the ground hard, his abdomen already dripping with blood.

King, Queen were surprised. Just like all the Tobiroppo.

Even Ulti stopped thrashing.

It must be said that this attack is so fierce that it traumatizes a bit.

Including Jigen, who was also surprised by Kaido's sudden movement.

However, he quickly understood Kaido's intention, and had to observe three seconds of silence for Jack. He was really miserable, a complete tool man.

Kaido's blow directly caused Jack to have many hemorrhagic wounds, but his eyes didn't catch it, and he still felt it wasn't enough, then he started bombarding Jack again, hitting him with blood, and hitting Jack became acork.

Everyone didn't understand why Kaido suddenly went berserk over a kid and attacked Jack so forcefully.

But anyway, in this way, Jack is destined to die, so King hurriedly stopped Kaido and let him stop beating Jack.

Seeing this, Kaido looked at Jack's dying appearance, almost all of his ribs were broken and sunken. If Jack weren't a powerful user of a mythological zoan, I'm afraid he'd be a corpse now.

All the people around were surprised when they saw Jack's appearance.

Jack has been following Kaido for many years. This kid just appeared today, and only expressed his doubts and Kaido treated him like this. Almost beat him to death. He really values the kid in front of him so much.

The crowd was really scared and everyone was guessing what Jigen was going to do.

Kaido didn't pay attention to everyone's thoughts at all. Under everyone's attention, he gave Jack the Hermit's Seeds that he had just taken from Jigen's hands.

Queen and King looked at each other, not understanding what Kaido-sama wanted to do, just like the other members.

After Kaido fed Jack the bean, a green light remained around his body, and Jack's wounds began to heal at a rate visible to the naked eye.

His sunken chest and all the wounds on his body healed. After a few seconds, Jack, who was dying, turnedout to be alive and well. This scene made the eyes of the people around him involuntarily widen.

King, Queen, Ulti, Black Maria, Page One, and others also showed shock.

"The wounds...all healed?" King took a deep breath.

"What's the situation? Could it be that the bean is the cause? It's too outrageous, isn't it?" Queen was also very surprised.

Thinking more like a scientist, but no matter how much he thinks, he doesn't know how this is done.

"The severe trauma of Mr. Jack has been completely healed."

"It's incredible, is that the bean?"

"It's amazing, it can be called a miracle, even Kaido-sama's strongest biological physique can't do all this."