Chapter 13: Saving the Situation

Kaido has transformed into a dragon and wants to escape from the Navy Headquarters.

Sengoku shouted hastily, "Don't let him leave the Navy Headquarters."

Firstly, Kaido came to the Navy Headquarters to cause a ruckus, and it would be too brazen to suddenly leave. Secondly, the "Senzu Bean" in Kaido's body has not been obtained yet.

That's right! The most important thing is the "Senzu Bean" that Kaido carries.

The Navy Headquarters has to figure out what it is, otherwise, as Kaido himself said, the world will really tremble for it, that thing is beyond everyone's imagination.

Sengoku and Garp are unable to fly, and now it's too late to catch up with them.

You can only rely on Akainu and Kizaru, and it's unlikely that Akainu can be counted on. Although he can use magma to turn the plants on his feet into a kind of jet, he can only cover a short distance.

Kizaru jumped without saying a word, but it was obviously unrealistic for him, the "lazy" Admiral, to block Kaido head-on.

He raised his hand towards Kaido and fired a laser.

A golden laser headed towards Kaido. Kaido's Observation Haki noticed the attack behind him. He planned to ignore it and withstand Kizaru's attack.

However, Kizaru's attack seemed to be aiming at Kaido, but it was actually attacking the bag on his body, so Kaido's face sank when he realized it.

As he only wanted to withstand Kizaru's damage, Kaido did nothing. He was too reluctant to wait until he realized Kizaru's purpose and then reacted.

Although Kizaru's laser didn't completely knock down the bag, it opened a hole and some green beans fell out of the bag and landed in the ruins of a plaza.

Sengoku, Garp, Akainu, and the others immediately saw joy.

In the air, Kaido also stopped escaping. He looked at the "Senzu Bean" he had dropped with an extremely ugly expression.

After a brief thought, Kaido made a decision. A wave of heat slowly overflowed from Kaido's mouth.

"Dragon Breath!"

Kaido aimed at the "Senzu Bean" on the ground in a burst of heat.

He chose very simply, even if he destroyed these noble beans, he could not let the Marines get them. After all, with Jigen there, the Beast Pirates could still create more Hermit Seeds.

Kaido's breath was extremely decisive, making it too late for the Marines to protect these magical beans. Just at this critical moment, a sudden violent cold current entered. An imposing wall of ice stood over the plaza,and everything was frozen under thick walls.

The heat burst and shattered the high wall, but still could not destroy the frozen beans at the bottom.

This made Kaido grit his teeth. He looked towards a place and saw Aokiji's eyes staring at him, and a constant chill emanating from his body.

"Aokiji..." Kaido almost spat out Aokiji's name through gritted teeth