Chapter 29: Collision between two sides

The disappearance of Whitebeard's injury has made everyone in the Beast Pirates feel the pressure, but Kaido, the strongest creature who loves "excitement," is even more excited.

To him, it only makes sense to defeat Whitebeard.

Below, Whitebeard narrowed his eyes and said, "Kaido, you can come to me today!"

"The account between us must also be settled. Even if you don't come to me today, I will go to Wano to look for you."

Kaido naturally knew what Whitebeard meant and said softly, "I'm sorry about Oden, it was too naive."

Kaido has always been pondering over this matter. He knew that because of Whitebeard's condition, he didn't dare to come to Wano.

But now that he has returned to the top, he naturally wants to avenge Oden.

"But..." Kaido's voice suddenly became low, and his eyes were weak, as if a phantom flame appeared.

"What are we?"

He asked Whitebeard, but he answered himself, "We are pirates, do you think it's a game?"

"As long as the winner is the king!"

"There is nothing to fear!"

Kaido finished speaking and attacked again.

He abandoned his human form and transformed into his hybrid form, swinging his mace towards Whitebeard.

"Kosanze Ragunaraku!"

Kaido's mace danced like a hurricane, floating at high speed over his head. In the sky, clouds began to emerge and thunder appeared!

As soon as he shot, Kaido did his best and the momentum was extremely terrifying.

Below, seeing Kaido's attack, Whitebeard didn't fall behind. Originally, Marco wanted to help Whitebeard, but he was stopped by Whitebeard.

"Stay back, Kaido is not something you can handle."

Whitebeard raised the big knife in his hand, leaned to one side, his breath rose, and swung his knife.

The black thunder on his body floated, wrapped around his body, and then gathered at the tip of the giant knife.

Conqueror's Haki wrap!

The long knife on his side was dragged to the ground by Whitebeard and then approached Kaido. Whitebeard stopped and the big knife slashed upwards. Suddenly, the void he passed through trembled and cracks appeared.

"Boom!"

In the next second, the attacks from both sides collided in the air. The black thunder continued to intertwine, and the two gritted their teeth.

This was a terrifying collision.

Although Whitebeard's injury has healed, after all, he has reached his peak, but he still cannot match an angry Kaido.

The attacks from both sides were stuck, without the slightest retreat.

After colliding for more than ten minutes, the two separated, and the terrifying torrent of power disappeared with the overflow.

The collision between Kaido and Whitebeard turned out to be a close match.

At the back of the crowd, Jigen's forehead was sweating. This was not because he was afraid of the strength of the fight between the two, but because it was the first time he had seen such a scene and he was deeply shocked, and began to sweat due to the stimulation.

Such a scene was the first close battle Jigen had seen since he traveled to this world.

Kaido and Whitebeard separated, looking at each other.

The two did not say a word.

This turned the original battle of the great leaders on both sides into a high-level battle for the frames.

The two sides began to charge and fight together.

King didn't immediately join the battlefield, he was worried about Jigen's safety.

He looked at Jigen and said, "Go back to the other side of the gate, it's very dangerous here."

Seeing this scene, Marco felt depressed. Originally, he planned to snatch the gate, or even directly kidnap Jigen, but now it seems impossible.

As long as he puts all his mind into the fight, as long as he can defeat Kaido's Beast Pirates, the result is the same.

"I haven't enjoyed a battle without injuring myself for a long time, Kaido, I will settle old accounts with you today!"

As for Jigen, although he really wanted to see this exciting and bloody battle, he also understands that his current strength is too low, and he cannot survive in high-level battles here at all. So he just needs to listen to King and retreat for now.

Jigen now has a [Register to become stronger] system function. Sooner or later, he will be able to participate in such high-level battles and even become the strongest in the world!

After Jigen returned to Onigashima, he waited for a long time before planning to reopen the gate.

After a few hours, Jigen opened the magic gate. After the gate was opened, the bustling city behind the gate had long disappeared, and all that could be seen were ruins.

Soon, Kaido's voice came from the other side of the gate.

Jigen saw the return of the Beast Pirates and his face was full of smiles and pride.

He walked to the other side of the arbitrary gate, and after some glances, he didn't see Whitebeard and the others, and asked curiously, "What about Whitebeard's pirates?"

Kaido heard the words and laughed directly to the sky, "Whitebeard's pirates fled with their tails between their legs, wororororo."