Chapter 17: Information Arrives in Totto Land

Regarding the news that Kaido was causing a commotion at the Naval Headquarters, the incident was still ongoing, so many people were dissatisfied with the Marines for letting Kaido escape.

After creating a disturbance at the Naval Headquarters, he left without a trace. This is equivalent to someone peeing on your head.

Put your pants on and go.

Naturally, the Marines did not announce the news of the Senzu Bean to the world, on the contrary, they blocked it. Otherwise, the whole world would be in crisis if news of the existence of the bean spread.

...

Days later

Whole Cake Island

In the main hall, Big Mom was enjoying her afternoon tea.

She didn't want anyone to disturb her, so basically only the vassals who were related by blood were in the hall, and the whole hall basically only needed her boisterous laughter.

At that moment, Katakuri rushed in. Big Mom, who was sitting on the throne, did not notice his strangeness, but the brothers saw Katakuri's hurry and frowned.

Katakuri is the type of person who doesn't change his face even when landslides happen in front of him. Something must have happened for him to be in such a hurry today.

When he arrived before Big Mom, he ignored the established rules and said directly, "Mom, I received an important message."

Big Mom was a little dissatisfiedbecause Katakuri's report interrupted her afternoon tea, but Katakuri's strength in the Big Mom Pirates was considered top-notch. For Big Mom, he is one of the most valuable children, so Big Mom had to give him some face.

Big Mom only said in a somewhat impatient tone, "Wait until I finish tasting the afternoon tea, Katakuri!"

After hearing the words, Katakuri did not leave, but continued, "Mom, it's very important, it will affect the pattern of the Big Mom Pirates, and even the whole world."

Big Mom did not prevent Katakuri from reporting the news. After hearing Katakuri report that Kaido had caused a riot at the Naval Headquarters, Big Mom's face turned ugly: "Is that why that reckless man Kaido has been doing these things so frequently?"

Katakuri showed no fear and said, "No! Mom, this is not surprising."

"When Kaido faced Garp and Sengoku, two of the best Marines, he was already covered in scars. After Admiral Kizaru returned, he was attacked and seriously injured, but he took a bean, which healed all the wounds he had accumulated during the battle."

Big Mom couldn't help but raise her eyebrows, showing a look of surprise, and the others around looked at Katakuri, very surprised. What else was there?

Katakuri added, "This information comes from our informants in the Marines, and itis very reliable!"

"And according to the informant, it is likely that the bean that Kaido took out is related to the fourth calamity of the Beast Pirates."

This time, Big Mom's mind completely changed and showed an unexpected expression: "The fourth calamity?"

"When did that guy Kaido recruit a fourth calamity!?"

"Why wasn't I informed?"

"And what kind of beans... where are they from?"

Big Mom is the "Queen of Industry". Compared to other people, she has more extensive channels of information, but she had not heard the news of the fourth calamity in the Beast Pirates.

"What is that guy Kaido planning?"