Chapter 07: Distribution of Senzu Beans

Upon hearing Jigen's tone, everyone thought the amount of Senzu Beans he made was not too much, and they wanted to comfort him, but they did not expect Jigen to make 100 directly!

Are you joking again?

Kaido was a little wordless in his heart. He thought it was not many at first, but did not expect to have 100 directly, which already satisfied him.

However, Kaido still suspects a little. Can Jigen make so many in a short period of time?

These are life-saving artifacts, and Kaido unconsciously felt that they were very difficult to make. He took the bag handed to him by Jigen with suspicion and immediately opened it to take a look.

Looking at the pile of green beans inside, he couldn't help feeling happy, there were about 100 of them.

"Well done!"

"I don't think your contribution to the Beast Pirates can be measured in money. Let's have the Beast Pirates see if we can find a Devil Fruit and give it to you as a reward!"

On the top seat, Kaido threw a fairy bean directly at Jack: "Jack, this magic bean will be used as a reward for your contribution this time."

Jack was not pretentious, he took the bean thrown by Kaido directly and swallowed it.

With the whole body wrapped in green light, Jack's wounds healed instantly.

The people around couldn't help sighing.

Although I have seen it once before, but when I see this magical scene, I can't help feeling like I'm in a dream.

Looking at the bag in his hand, Kaido was not selfish, and distributed these magic beans.

At first, Kaido planned to assign 20 pieces to Jigen. After all, with Jigen there, the Beast Pirates could supply continuously, but Jigen refused.

In fact, he is not lacking, he himself has some, and in the dangerous world of pirates, he must keep some for emergencies.

He is not a fool.

This is enough to show Jigen's status in Beasts Pirates today.

Since Jigen refused, then he did not assign to Jigen. Kaido did not force him.

He monopolized 20 Senzu beans, and then distributed 10 each to the three disasters, King, Queen and Jack, in addition to the one obtained as a reward, and finally the Flying Six, got 5 each.

The people who obtained Senzu beans could not help feeling an explosion of joy in their hearts, this would mean having many spare lives.

The members who did not obtain were so greedy and anxious.

Seeing this, Kaido's eyes lit up, he instantly thought of a way to motivate Beasts Pirates members to continue improving.

Then, Kaido quickly formulated a reward mechanism that allowed anyone to obtain the reward if certain requirements were met.

The Beast Pirates were excited about the idea and everyone looked forward to having a hidden life-saving card.

Seeing the excitement of his own pirate group made Kaido even more joyful.

Thinking of this, an idea crossed Kaido's mind.

He looked inexplicably at the old wound he had on his abdomen.