Introduction

Aarush Malhotra:-

Aarush Malhotra son of Jaidev Malhotra and Karthika Malhotra

Aarush Malhotra son of Jaidev Malhotra and Karthika Malhotra. He is a Billionaire,he taked his Family Business into heights, he is big grand son in malhotra Family .He is Ceo of 'Malhotra group of Company'.His family is everything to him,even he want to give his life to his family he will get with full happiness.He is sweet and cool to his family but in Business world he is ruthless and a non forgiving person . He will go any extent to get business deals. He is nice when people around him behave nicely, while anyone had become his enemy or a person become listed in his bad book ,then that person will have to face the worst things, he thinks that death is better than life.He has a another face that is unknown to his family only few of his friends know that.He is amazing red flag . He has no girlfriends still now or no one is made him feel the pure spark .

Dhriti Krishna:-

Dhriti Krishna is a successful business women by self hardworking

Dhriti Krishna is a successful business women by self hardworking.She is the founder and CEO of 'AURA Group of Company'.It has 5 branches all over India and one of them is European and Indian mixed restaurant. She is faraway from her family by body and by heart also,but she is very close to her big brother.She is a cold and heartless person,no one can withstand with her attitude. She never mind what others will think about her,she is very straight forward, she will tell any matter face to face she never think others feelings . But she is emotionally capable ,she will never make the situation that make out of her hands.She is very manipulative and that is the reason behind her success and she is a good mind gamer . Her business processing is very unique.But somewhere in the heart she is soft and kind towards other.She has helping mentality and she formed some charitable trust for poor people who are facing difficulties in their studies,medical expenses and so on.But no one knows that Dhriti is formed of these Charitable trust . She is unpredictable. But her past made her like this and she herself locked in darkness,where there is no place for a ray of light.She is a red flag ,who lost the herself in the path of love and trust.

When this both same poles meet , what will happen?

Other characters

Vikram Krishna:-

He is the big brother of Dhriti who is known as King of 'Media and entertainments' in media and entertainments world and he was in foreign for last four years.

Ishaan Mehra:-

He is the bestfriend of Dhriti. He is a important and special person in Dhriti's life. He is a tech genius and owns a IT Company in London.

Arjun Arora:-

He is also bestfriend of Dhriti who is a lawyer by profession and works as a legal advisor in Dhriti's company.

Ruhi Ahuja:-

She is Dhriti's bestfriend who is interior designer by profession and works in Dhriti's company as HR and also she deals the interior design department in Dhriti's company.

Isha Mehra:-

Ishaan's elder sister who works with Vikram. She is like a elder sister to Dhriti.

Ranveer Mishra:-

Aarush's childhood bestfriend who is a ethical hacker by profession.

Rehaan Singhania:-

Aarush's childhood bestfriend who is architect by profession and works with Aarush.

Aryan Malhotra:-

Aarush's younger cousin Brother who works as COO in Malhotra group of Company.

Ayaan Malhotra:-

Aryan's younger brother and works in Malhotra group of Company.

Aashvi Malhotra:-

Aarush's sister and she is studying for CA.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hello guys here is my introduction to Main characters of my book .

I think you all might like this story.

On next part onwards our chapters will start .