𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.28

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter) for spoilers ⚠️.

Aarush's pov:-

She knows who is behind spiking her drink. I was walking behind her when she talking to her brother but I only listened last part. That's why I asked her about it.

"Aarush...." Someone's voice reached my ears.

"You both....when did you both came?" I asked when I saw Rehaan and Ranveer sitting infront of me.

"We are here for last 10 minutes. You didn't sensed our presence?" Rehaan asked to me.

"Look like Sir is in deep thinking." Veer said by staring me.

"Yeah I'm thinking about a important matter." I said in serious.

"What happened?" Rehaan asked.

"Dhriti knows who is behind spiking her drink but she didn't saying to me who is that. I asked her....but she said that I don't have to care about that....I have no right on her----"

"She is saying truth you don't have any right on her. And why did you care about her? If she don't want to disclose that with you, let it be handle it in her own way." Rehaan said by cutting off me.

"Nowadays you're interfering more in her life....what is the reason behind it? Because of she saved your sister." Veer asked me.

"No....that is not reason." I said.

"Then what is the reason?" Veer asked by taking a glass of water.

"I care her because...."

"Because?" Rehaan asked me.

"Because I fucking love her." I said in frustrated voice.

Hearing this, Veer choked while he drinking water. Rehaan stand numb.

"What...what Aarush? Come again...." Rehaan asked me with disbelief.

"I said that I love Dhriti Krishna." I said.

"Rey....call ambulance....I will fall now. Everything around me is spinning. It's such a shocker to me." Veer said with dramatic expression.

"Stop Veer." I said to him.

"Did you heard Rey what did he said...he is in love......our Aarush....in love. Finally Mr.Aarush Malhotra fallen in love for this let's call for a treat."

"Stop it Veer. I'm not in a mood of joke." I said with annoyed.

"Something is wrong.....she seems like mysterious. She knows who is behind spiking drink and she knows all about that person. She knows him personally. Then why didn't she taking any actions?" I said to them.

"Yeah.....you're right. If she knows that person why didn't she take any action?" Rehaan asked.

"What if that....Akash Varma is behind this?" Veer asked.

"Yeah...how I forgot that. Maybe he played in this keeping waiter as his puppet." I said.

"Did you got more information about him?" Rehaan asked to Veer.

"It's very difficult to track down his details look like he already expected that someone will track him. But it's for a few days he can't win over me. I will track down him." Veer said with a smirke.

"Track him as soon as possible Veer." I said to him.

"I will find him. You don't worry about it." Veer assured.

"Okay fine then I'm leaving." I said to them and took my phone,coat and car key.

"Where?" Rehaan asked.