𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.34

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter) for spoilers.

After one day.
MARCH.03 (In DK VILLA )

Dhriti's pov:-

"Aju did you selected your suit?" I asked him by cleaning the dishes. We have finished our lunch just now. Today we give off for all employees because today is the launching event.

"No Riti." Aju smiled sheepishly at me.

"Good." I smiled at him I'm sure that this idiot will be thinking that I'm crazy but no...I grabbed spatula.

"For which moment are you waiting for? You spend two to three hours for selecting a suit and you take another three hours for getting ready. For fucking sake Aju we're the host of event." I gritted at him but his eyes were on the spatula I'm holding in my hand. He gulped in fear.

"I will go and select now." He said to me.

"Please." I stressed the word. Arjun run from the kitchen. I left the kitchen after cleaning the dishes and arranging the things properly. When I step out from the kitchen I saw my brother was sitting on the couch and watching his own channel. I'm pretty sure he is obsessed with self praising his own channel.

"Eatta---"

(Brother)

"I already selected the suit." He said by raising his both hands.

"Okay fine. Where is my Jerry?" I asked when I didn't saw our new member Mr.Cute.

"He is here!!!" Aju yelled from his room.

"Okay fine!!!!" I also yelled.

"Oh my god! Don't yell like this,my ears will bleed." My brother retorted at me.

"Sorry." I said with sheepish look.

"Okay then I'm going to get ready. We have to reach early on the Venue." I said and run towards the room. Bhuvan uncle is taking care of everything in the hotel but I have to go there early to help him. I selected a long black gown for myself. It's is a beautiful sexy long gown. I'm not lying,Maya indeed done a great job. Yeah...she designed that gown.She is really talented.

I wend my way to washroom and took a cold bath. After that I applied my moisturizer in legs and my hands. Then I weared my gown.

I choosed to apply smoky makeup it will perfect for my look. After applying my make up I came to my hair. Should I remain my hair opened or can I tie it in a side bun? Let's do a thing call Ruhi and I will ask her. I took my phone and dialed Ruhi's number.

"Hello Riti." Ruhi took the phone call.

"Hello Ru. I'm confused." I said to her.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"Should I remain hair opened or should I tie it in side bun?" I asked her. She remained silent for seconds and answered.

"You are wearing that black long gown designed by Maya,right?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I said to her.

"Then let your hair open by a middle partition. If you let your dark brown...thick...long....layered hair open...with that black gown...Oh my god you will look sexy on it." Ruhi said to me. She sounds more excited than me in my look.

"You should stop spending more time with Aju. Because you started to talk like him." I remarked.

"And yeah Riti don't forget to apply red lipstick." Ruhi said by ignoring my words.