𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.20

Follow my Instagram id:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

"Now what will we do? That Akshay caught in red hands infront of Dhriti. I told you that Akshay can't do anything." A female voice raised on the room.

"Don't worry baby sis, we will find a way. And that Akshay because of him we know everything that happened there in one year. So we can't say that he is useless. We will find another guy to spy her." A man said by sitting in chair.

"Do something brother.....she will reach heights and what happens if she returns here?" She asked in a tensed voice.

"No.....she will never come back and I will not allow her to reach heights." He replied.

__________________________________

Here one week is passed in a blink. Dhriti is hardly trying to find out the person who is following her for one year. Aarush is keep visiting Dhriti's office. They are work together sometimes...... today is also Aarush is in Dhriti's office.

"Look Mr.Aarush Malhotra you can decide everything in your project but this idea is not at all good." Dhriti said.

"Why? Oh!because I suggested it....so your ego is not allowing to accept my idea." Aarush said.

"What?ego?me? I'm just saying that ,this idea will going to be flop. Because your project is substantial so its launching presentation also must be expressive and impressive....but your idea doesn't seem like that. " Dhriti said in calm but her voice is cold.

Arjun and Ruhi is watching them.

"So my idea is not at all expressive and impressive, right?" Aarush asked

"Yeah....." Dhriti retorted.

"Do you have any expressive and impressive idea?." Aarush asked sarcastically.

"Yeah....that's why I said your idea is flop...." Dhriti also thrown her sarcasm towards him.

"Have you both done your fight? If it is finished can we concentrate on work." Ruhi asked in boring tone.

"I'm not sitting here anymore.....your Madam have Expressive and Impessive idea than me. So I don't think I'm needed here." Aarush said and got up from his seat.

"For first time you said anything right.....actually you are not needed here..... so let's go from here.... bye bye......." Dhriti said and waved her hand with a tight smile on her lips.

"This grumpy lady will fuck my brain out......" Aarush mumbled in his breath.

"Do you want to say anything you can say by looking on my face.....don't need to murmur in your breath." Dhriti said .

"Yeah....I want to say that today you have to join with our family dinner......so don't forget. If you don't come my family become upset." Aarush said in annoyed voice.

"I don't have any memory related disorders for forgetting . So I will come on time....Can you go now?....please." Dhriti said and by saying last words she pointed her finger towards the door.

Aarush leave Dhriti's cabin by annoyed.

"What's wrong with Riti? Usually she doesn't behave like this." Arjun whispered in Ruhi's ear.

"I'm also thinking same. Actually she is feeling comfortable with Aarush Malhotra.....that's why she behave like this." Ruhi whispered.

"Comfortable.....really....that's why she is fighting with him." Arjun said with teasing tone.

"Yeah.......fool think,Riti behaves like this to her closed one....towards us also she behaves like this. Because she is Comfortable with us and she don't need to show her attitude, character....towards us. Like that.....now you got what I said...." Ruhi whispered with small smrike .