10

It was a few days after the party and since we didn't practice today we went to the sandlot. We were taking a break sitting in the sandlot when we saw Benny walk in.

"Hey.." he said really quietly. He seemed nervous to talk to us. But honestly good he should be fucking nervous.

We all got out our chorus of heys and hi's and then stood there in awkward silence.

"Im sorry" Benny finally said. "Im really really sorry for completely ditching you for Olivia even though you guys are the best friends ever-" he stoped to cringe a little. Damn it feels like those cheesy ass movie scenes right now

"And yea i get it if you dont forgive me right away because i was stupid i just... i honestly stoped liking her after like a week of us dating but since ive never been in a relationship i didnt know how to end it and she was getting on my nerves-"

"Benny man its fine.. i guess we can forgive you." Kenny said taking a step forward. Everyone slowly agreed and then turned to me to see what i had to say

"Just..just don't expect things to go back to how they were so fast." I say looking at him in the eyes. His expression relaxed, as if a burden was just released from him.

"Thank you" he said sighing with relief. Then he gave me a little smirk and i knew what it meant.

"Fine" i saw with a small smile playfully rolling my eyes. I walk up to him and hug him. He tightly hugs my waist as he whispered one more time

"I really am sorry"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been about a week since we decided to forgive Benny, and things are almost back to normal. We were practicing everything this week for the quince since it was next Saturday, and Benny had a lot of catching up.

"Goddamn i forgot how tiring dancing is" he said plopping down on the grass and laying down

I rest my head on Aishas lap and laughed at Benny. He was actually a good dancer for someone that never really danced.

"Cmon Benito you probably run like 5 miles a day at the sandlot no way this 5 minute dance has you tired." I saw sitting up to face him.

He was just smiling proudly

"Que??" I ask

"You haven't called me that in a while" she said still smiling. I just playfully roll my eyes and give him a small smile.

"OH wait so do you guys have your boots and shirts?" I ask all the guys and they all nod.
~

A/n
Ik this chapter is really short but its cus the next ones really good!