213

Ma Zhixuan did not react.

  He turned his head toward the car window, looking at the survivors wrapped in coral velvet four-piece suits and trudging along the Hunan-A Expressway in the gray sky.

  He suddenly asked:
  "Sister-in-law, do you know Hua Mi? What is her specific relationship with the garrison?"

  Qin Zhen looked stunned. Of course she knew Hua Mi. Her husband and Zhou Cheng transported supplies to City C. The supplies were approved from the woman Hua Mi.

  Not someone to offend easily.

  Even the people in City C had to fawn over  Hua Mi.

  After all, Hua Mi has a lot of supplies in her hands.

  Qin Zhen frowned, thinking of the rumors about Hua Mi and Qin Ziran, and said to Ma Zhixuan,

  "Don't join in the fun here. Your girlfriend is not a worry-free person. Look, you have only been dating her for a few months. It's going to cause us trouble."

  Qin Zhen sorted out Hua Mi's relationship with Gong Yi, Qin Ziran, and Fang Xin to Ma Zhixuan.

  During this time when she stayed in Xiangcheng, she didn't just play mahjong with the rich wives in City C. She also deliberately collected a lot of information about Hua Mi, Gong Yi, and everyone around them.

  There is no way, this is how their class is, they act far more cautiously than anyone else.

  Afraid that on someone else's territory, if someone accidentally offends someone, not only will she be harmed, but she will also be deprived of supplies for the entire city C. In that case, the gains outweigh the losses.

  So Qin Zhen hopes that Ma Zhixuan will not listen to Qin Xiaolan and provoke Hua Mi.

  But Ma Zhixuan responded perfunctorily.

  It's just Hua Mi, what can't you offend? It's just two hands and two legs.

  There are no three heads and six arms.

  However, this woman is not like what Fang Xin said. She has dated many garrison boyfriends, which is why she is so popular among the garrison.

  It's because she and Gong Yi are a couple.

  Ma Zhixuan chuckled,
  "I'm just asking, Hua Mi, a woman who is pregnant, dares to kill people with a knife, which is more ruthless than you, sister-in-law."

  Qin Zhen glanced at Ma Zhixuan and said nothing.

  In this world, who can live a good life and be a simple person?

  After entering Xiangcheng, Qin Zhen asked Ma Zhixuan,

 "Are you going to find that girlfriend of yours? Your sister-in-law also realized during this time that she is not suitable for you."

He heard Qin Zhen's tone, In the words of encouragement to break up, Ma Zhixuan seemed a little uninterested,

 "No, just wait for her to come to me. I want to go back and rest first."

  After struggling for so long, Ma Zhixuan was very tired.

  Qin Zhen had a satisfied look in her eyes and asked the driver to drive straight to their residence.

  By this time, Hua Mi had already recycled a whole truckload of corpses into her garbage dump.

  She parked the truck outside the empty crematorium, teleported back to Lotus Shengxing Supermarket, and filled the underground garage with supplies from her Level 24 No. 1 warehouse.